Laptop recommendation!!!!

Friends finally the day have come for me when I need to buy laptop to run programs like hypermesh,purposly, solid works.

I am mechanical engineering student from India my budget is 50000 max 60000 rupees means 700 to 840 dollars (as on18-9-19).

Plz recommend me laptops to run the above programs smoothly and with a good battery life.

Are you in the US, or a different country? Where you can purchase it from can make a difference because of supply vs demand.

Just now, RAM555789 said:

Are you in the US, or a different country? Where you can purchase it from can make a difference because of supply vs demand.

I am in India right now, sir.

Hmmm they don't seem to really have any good deals through Amazon and I'm not familiar with any other sites you would purchase laptops through in India. Only advice I can give you is look for a laptop with an i7 8th gen, 16GB of RAM, and preferably an SSD.

18 minutes ago, RAM555789 said:

Hmmm they don't seem to really have any good deals through Amazon and I'm not familiar with any other sites you would purchase laptops through in India. Only advice I can give you is look for a laptop with an i7 8th gen, 16GB of RAM, and preferably an SSD.

Thank you

I tried to find something on your Amazon.in site but you cannot get i7 in there so i recommend you to ship that laptop from the usa. And so i found one damn good laptop that i would personally buy "If i were you" https://amzn.to/31uTfeg  check it out

Perhaps a used thinkpad P50 from Lenovo?  You're asking for demanding programs to run on a rather low end price, because you need cpu power, dedicated gpu, as well as ram.

I did a lot of research before purchasing my 3D rendering laptop early this year and the cheapest I could find for quality was starting at 1800, and that's with a 30% discount