Best RX 5700 non-reference card?

Josh_12
Go to solution Solved by 5x5,

The best cooler is the PowerColor Red Dragon. The best PCB is the Strix. The Sapphire Pulse is not as good as the others but much better than the MSI MECH and EVOKE

The MSI EVOKE was mediocre and the MECH isn't much better.

Greetings;

I am curious, are there any non-reference RX 5700 that are a good purchase at the moment? I have seen a few reviews on some the non-reference cards that say that are not that good compared to the reference RX 5700 card, in-terms of temperature and stability. I was looking at this 5700 MSI card https://www.newegg.ca/msi-radeon-rx-5700-rx-5700-mech-oc/p/N82E16814137466 but couldn't find any reviews about it. Is it better to wait a bit longer for more reviews and test on the non-reference cards?

Let me know what you your thoughts on the non-reference RX 5700 cards and or the one above!

Thanks!

The best cooler is the PowerColor Red Dragon. The best PCB is the Strix. The Sapphire Pulse is not as good as the others but much better than the MSI MECH and EVOKE

1 hour ago, 5x5 said:

Is the Powercolor RX 5700 Red Dragon out? I couldn't seem to find it. 

Just now, Josh_12 said:

Is the Powercolor RX 5700 Red Dragon out? I couldn't seem to find it. 

2 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

A awesome thanks! I guess the non XT version is not quite out for the general public, at least here in Canada. Something to look forward too.

Thanks for your help!