I need a desk

The Torrent

So the desk is for gaming - it will have on top of it an aoc 35 inch (AG352UCG6) widescreen and a corsair 500d SE case.

Keyboard razer huntsman elite (so remember wrist wrest) and razer invicta mouse mat.

The desk is going in between a door and my bed total space is 160 exactly. socket is 25cm right of my bed but don't worry about that too much.

I don't want to sit too close to the monitor and go blind its a big monitor keep that in mind dw about pixel density its 1440p.

I like this: https://www.wayfair.co.uk/furniture/pdp/home-haus-lepus-desk-heme1012.html?piid=13755952 - prolem is its 120cm wide 130 would be perfect.

70ish deep would be perfect to that's 80 so it will do but i feel it will look a bit deep.

I don't want bloody multi-layered desks with keyboards sliding out and heightened things for monitors etc. those look stupid. dontt

my budget is max about 300 but cheaper the better i can probably stretch more if something fantastic comes a long. I would be fine buying a cheap 100 quid desk if it suits all my needs.

If nobody has any ideas if you have a setup similar time mine even slightly do send a photo for inspiration.