Seasonic Focus Gold 650w vs Corsair RM 650w

TerTer

Is there any diff which to get? Corsair is 3$ cheaper. Any sound diff or other?

I'd personally go with the RM650 simply due to the ribbon cables being more aesthetically consistent and easier to work with than the combination of sleeved / ribbon cables from the Focus Gold. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

20 hours ago, TerTer said:

I'm not as high on the RM as I am on the RMx.   If that is the regular RM, I probably go with the Seasonic Focus.

On 9/14/2019 at 2:41 AM, TerTer said:

The Focus has inherent protection issues which can be a concern. I don't recommend it for that reason. If you're talking about the 2019 RM, I'd rather get that. Everything is set properly on that unit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.