Hello, could you give me your opinions on a budget PC build targeting CSGO gaming

DoDoTheGoD

Hello, so i want to build budget PC for CS GO specifically, the main topic is the GPU and CPU right now i am considering AMD 3700X with NVIDIA GTX 1650 paired with 16 GB of 2666 MHz RAM (is it worth 3200 MHz). May main goal is for my FPS drop to not go under 200. (I play on 4:3 1280:960 resolution everything low except shadows - high). If anybody has experience or thoughts on the matter please share

its kinda overkill.i play with a intel i5 5500 k and gtx 1060 with 8 gigs of ddr4.Bro its hella good.i play csgo professionaly

3700X for that is overkill. 1650 is trash. 16GB is too much. your resolution is pretty Low equal to HD 720P even if its 4:3

i guess 2200G 8gigs of ram and RX560 or 1050ti would suit better

does your monitor support 200HZ???

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Ryzen 5 3600, RX 580. It would completely annihilate that setup in counter strike. What exactly did you choose 8 cores for, and why on Earth the 1650?

7 minutes ago, DoDoTheGoD said:

is it worth 3200 MHz

Yes, if you're targeting ultra high frame rates. Memory bandwidth matters in gaming, don't skimp, especially with a Ryzen CPU.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

So this build is for a friend who is playing semi-pro and CSGO is CPU heavy more so than GPU  when i turn on faceit-anti cheat or esea my fps dips to 150 especially on maps like Cache were i don't even go more than 250 i play on a 7980xe + rtx2080 which i don't use for gaming. My friend wants to play and get like 300fps constant

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Ryzen 5 3600, RX 580. It would completely annihilate that setup in counter strike. What exactly did you choose 8 cores for, and why on Earth the 1650?

Yes, if you're targeting ultra high frame rates. Memory bandwidth matters in gaming, don't skimp, especially with a Ryzen CPU.

there was a good priced ready build at a local store, i just don't look too much at the GPU for CSGO and it saved  like 120$ than with the RX580, as for the CPU I thin that 8 cores is always better and he told me he would try and stream when not playing prof 

4 minutes ago, DoDoTheGoD said:

it saved  like 120$ than with the RX580,

A 1650 for $60? Doubtful. The RX 580 is like $30 more than your average 1650. The RX 570 is cheaper, for better performance

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Liked others have said-

Unless you need the 8 cores, 3600 is a great value (The "x" variant is pretty meh, stick with the normal one). I think 6 should be enough for streaming CS:GO as I don't think it isn't a very threaded workload. More cores shouldn't increase performance really, but it doesn't hurt. I'd use save that extra $100 unless you really think he needs 8 cores.

The gtx 1650 is a poor value, don't buy it. You should either spend the extra money saved from the cpu to get a gtx 1660 or 1660ti, or save a some money and get an rx570.

Ram speed on Ryzen is very important. Go for 3200 or 3600 preferably. 

Desktop:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @3.75* RAM: 2 by 8gb G.Skill Flare X 2400 @2666* GPU Strix GTX 1070 @1880-ish

Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 500gb; 2x 2tb Seagate Barracuda Drives; 1tb hdd (It died after 4 years :();

Laptop: (HP Stream 11-y010nr "Spent all my money on my Desktop" Edition)

CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 @160 BILLION hertz RAM: 400 BILLION bytes Samsung DDR3L @160 BILLION hertz 

GPUIntel HIGH DEFINITION Graphics @32 BILLION hertz

Storage: 32 TRILLION bytes of SOLID STATE emmc C drive with 64 TRILLION bytes of SOLID STATE microSD card D drive.

*Overclocked around 25% of the time... questionably stable.