GeForce RTX 2060 WINDFORCE 6GB

Chazz182

Is this card any good? GeForce RTX 2060 WINDFORCE 6GB

I was going to settle on a 1660 Ti, but this isn't much more so it looked like a good deal. I just can't find any reviews or other information about this specific part number (GV-N2060WF2-6GD Rev1). I have seen a look of information about a OC version, but this one seems to run at stock speed. Also, it's seems weird that there is no mention of RTX in the stores graphic anywhere (it has RTX in all the other cards that have it). Also, the revision 1 seems odd as well, and I can't really find any information on what might have been the problem in the first revision.

I have been suggested a few other cards, unfortunately, the price where I am (Canada) seem to be quite higher then US prices.

The 2060 supers are around $520. Also, 5700 non-reference cards seem really hard to find and the ones I have seen are closer to $520 as well. There are the blower style coolers units available around that $440, but I have only heard to stay away from those.

Something about this deal though seems a bit too good to be true I guess. I know the store itself is fine, I have bought stuff from them before and they have quick a few physical locations but I'm just looking for maybe a red flag I'm missing.