What is this 'eyerest' running from MSI

Stormseeker9

What is this eyerest taking up 1.1GB of ram? Never had it before.. 

Going of the location path something to do with MSI OC kit, but not sure what that is about. 

I used afterburner to OC my 2070.

Any help is appreciated !

image.png.ba0648ea88d6ab8447921fcec081eece.png

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Looks like this "Eye Rest" mode filters out blue light to make the screen more yellow for eye comfort like f.lux / Windows 10's "Night Light" function.

1gig of memory usage though? Lol nope. You can turn that off from the MSI Gaming App which is probably installed along this OC Kit I assume.

30 minutes ago, Murasaki said:

Looks like this "Eye Rest" mode filters out blue light to make the screen more yellow for eye comfort like f.lux / Windows 10's "Night Light" function.

1gig of memory usage though? Lol nope. You can turn that off from the MSI Gaming App which is probably installed along this OC Kit I assume.

Yeah don’t remember installing any of it to be fair. 

Just afterburner and that was months ago. I just killed the process and hasn’t come back yet. Hope it stays that way 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD