The best graphic card for playing LOL and CSGO only with max setting?

j2ee
Just now, j2ee said:

People in this forum are not that technical, try overclock.net

I strongly disagree and i've never heard of that site, but if you think so why did you ask for It here? You should already know the answer

Just now, j2ee said:

I just read this and don't think this ranking site has any issue:

CPU boss, GPU boss, userbenchmakr, game debate. It's all SEO spam. Do not even consider it as a serious source lest you get laughed at unanimously by the older techies

3 minutes ago, j2ee said:

People in this forum are not that technical, try overclock.net

Don't expect many useful tips after questioning the knowledge of people who tried to help you - especially after implying the usual "Nvidia is generally better than AMD" fan mud-fighting stuff doing so. ?‍♀️ You really messed up in this thread.

Just now, Epimetheus said:

Userbenchmark uses a trash rating system

^^^
It's decent as a ballpark guess, but not a reliable source. At best it's an estimate. 

Even the cheapest 1650 is $20 more than the cheapest RX570 (US market, new), while performing worse, how is that better value? 
1659046225_ScreenShot2019-09-09at10_50_09AM.png.d3621290091a7fbf3915b5aacc05c449.png

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

6 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

I strongly disagree and i've never heard of that site, but if you think so why did you ask for It here? You should already know the answer

I come to here to hear some non technical pure casual gamers point of view.

Just now, Zando Bob said:

^^^
It's decent as a ballpark guess, but not a reliable source. At best it's an estimate. 

Even the cheapest 1650 is $20 more than the cheapest RX570 (US market, new), while performing worse, how is that better value? 
1659046225_ScreenShot2019-09-09at10_50_09AM.png.d3621290091a7fbf3915b5aacc05c449.png

i agree, you can only use it if you know it's a really really rough estimate. It doesn't even display the correct prices

Just now, j2ee said:

I come to here to hear some non technical pure casual gamers point of view.

What does that mean? Would you go to ask advice on politics in an elementary school?

4 minutes ago, Sereiya said:

Don't expect many useful tips after questioning the knowledge of people who tried to help you - especially after implying the usual "Nvidia is generally better than AMD" fan mud-fighting stuff doing so. ?‍♀️ You really messed up in this thread.

just try to hear some other opinions

the best deal of all is the 570. More powerful than the 1650, costs less, has double the vram

the reason people get nvidia most of the times isn't because nvidia is better, it's because it's more popular and mainstream. It's like saying Fortnite is the best game ever made because a lot of people play it. It's a point preschoolers would make

3 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

the best deal of all is the 570. More powerful than the 1650, costs less, has double the vram

I Agree.

Just now, Epimetheus said:

the reason people get nvidia most of the times isn't because nvidia is better, it's because it's more popular and mainstream. It's like saying Fortnite is the best game ever made because a lot of people play it. It's a point preschoolers would make

"Everything was at peace. Then the PUBG nation attacked."

Edited by Sereiya
Raising thread morality with memes.

9 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

^^^ Nvidia offers better brand recognition and respect. AMD has traditionally been the underdog, but in the past few years they've been competing, hard. They've consistently offered competitive or just plain better value in the midrange, with the 5700, 5700 XT, and Zen 2 they now compete in the high-midrange to high end. Nvidia's 2080 Ti, 2080 Super, and 2080 are pretty much their only performance lead, but they come at a much higher price than the AMD alternative. 

Both companies make good cards, but if you're looking for the best GPU for CS:GO and LoL only, then that's in the low midrange due to those being easy to run e-sports titles. That market is ruled by AMD on pretty much every level unless you need lower power consumption, something that runs off only the PCIe slot, or need CUDA for a specific application. In games the RX570 beats anything Nvidia offers at that price point, thus why you're getting slammed with recommendations for AMD. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

24 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

^^^ Nvidia offers better brand recognition and respect. AMD has traditionally been the underdog, but in the past few years they've been competing, hard. They've consistently offered competitive or just plain better value in the midrange, with the 5700, 5700 XT, and Zen 2 they now compete in the high-midrange to high end. Nvidia's 2080 Ti, 2080 Super, and 2080 are pretty much their only performance lead, but they come at a much higher price than the AMD alternative. 

Both companies make good cards, but if you're looking for the best GPU for CS:GO and LoL only, then that's in the low midrange due to those being easy to run e-sports titles. That market is ruled by AMD on pretty much every level unless you need lower power consumption, something that runs off only the PCIe slot, or need CUDA for a specific application. In games the RX570 beats anything Nvidia offers at that price point, thus why you're getting slammed with recommendations for AMD. 

agree. The best part is, i checked the site he quoted out of curiosity, and it's just this site but worse graphically. The general opinion is the same

userbenchmark says RX 570 is the best value card and I agree with that.. I completely understand why some people are against it and that it is not perfect.. but again on the other side a lot of them are just kids listening to everything they hear from other tech youtubers and think they are so smart and cool when they say "yeah lol guys userbenchmark is shit"

anyways in most cases you're good or close enough to good if you listen to what this "shit" site says..

CPU & COOLER - INTEL i9 12900K | NZXT KRAKEN X62

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

GPU - ASUS GEFORCE RTX 3080 TUF

RAM - 2x16GB KINGSTON FURY 3200MHZ

PSU - PHANTEKS REVOLT PRO 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD

SSD #1 - CORSAIR SN850 1TB

SSD #2 - CORSAIR SN850X 4TB

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

CASE - PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A D-RGB

MOUSE #1 - LOGITECH G502 X Wireless

KEYBOARD - AKKO 5108B PLUS

SPEAKERS - SVS PB-1000 + 2x ADAM A3X