Bad Ram? Computer instant power off after 10 mins

I have a 32gb set of 4(8gb each) Ram sticks from G.skillz.

Memory Model F4-3200C16Q-32GVK

I've had ram boot problems with my x99 Gigabyte Ultra Gaming rev 1.0 Motherboard for 2 years.

I followed the memory module input slots from the manual. Basically my computer will run stable with 8gb of Ram, But once i get the Windows to run either 16gb 24gb or 32gb. My computer instantly power shuts down. I have a water cooler and i watch the temps off everything (ram, cpu, gpu and my psu is not hot at all) I have a 850 eva that i tested on another pc and it works. My cpu is 45c when the power is lost, and my gpu is 50c when the power is lost.

I have to run my Ram sticks at 1.35v or my mobo won't even boot into windows. The mhz cant be more than 2800mhz or it won't boot even at 1.35volts. Yes i tried all types of volts and mhz. The ram sticks get ot about 41c, im not sure if thats too high or what. Every stick of Ram works when its single. Like i said, if i have 2 or more sticks installed, the PC with run for 10 mins before i have to unplug them to run it again.

Yes, this set of Ram sticks is on the QVL for the Mobo. Has anyone had this type of problem before?

That sounds more like a bad motherboard.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

8 minutes ago, PainBlame said:

problems with my x99 for 2 years.

I think that's like everyone lol

If it works if you put 1 stick in at a time then something may have happened to the board or memory controller on the CPU.

I take it the bios is completely up to date?

You already have DDR4, swapping to an R7 2700 + $70-$100 B450 board is going to be $200-$250 just as an fyi.

RAM is the least likely thing to break in a PC unless it gets hit with lots of voltage.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

On 9/9/2019 at 1:03 AM, Streetguru said:

I think that's like everyone lol

If it works if you put 1 stick in at a time then something may have happened to the board or memory controller on the CPU.

I take it the bios is completely up to date?

You already have DDR4, swapping to an R7 2700 + $70-$100 B450 board is going to be $200-$250 just as an fyi.

RAM is the least likely thing to break in a PC unless it gets hit with lots of voltage.

Okay so I found out my new msi rtx 2070 super gaming x trio was hitting its power limit. I also had my pch voltage not at 1.05 but at 1.06.

Now I dont know why its hitting power limit and throttling at just stock speeds. Out of the box this gpu is doing 2000mhz without me doing anything...

I turned the power limited to the max msi afterburner let's me and its 111% I cant go any further and already when I max out my settings in game my power limit is reached.