GTX 970 Founders Edition + B450 Pro4 not working?

Hello guys you might be my last help regarding my problem, 

I have just upgraded my new pc, to an amd ryzen 5 3600 with a b450 pro 4 motherboard

I used my gtx 970 founders edition on my old motherboard just days ago, and it worked just fine. 

Well as i installed everything i got alot of bluescreens and first i thought it was memory related, so i bought 2 new ram of Hyper X

After that i still wasnt able to install windows due to bluescreens so i contacted a computer shop nearby, gave them my pc and he told me yesterday, my graphics card is dead, i told him this cant be my graphics card it worked just fine days ago, and it was never overclocked or anything. 

He told me he tried installing windows with another card and it worked just fine, so iam confused i spent all my money on my cpu and i dont really want to buy new stuff again so, iam asking you what can i possibly do? Today ill get a 1gb card from a friend and then i ll try to get the 970 working on my b450 pro 4 but how? 

4 minutes ago, Sylex said:

b450 pro 4

keep trying, reset cmos/ use 2nd slot for gpu / rams all combination you can think of.

or even roll back bios versions

How do i do the cmos? I have Bios 3.20 installed when i roll back my ryzen wont be compatible anymore, should i try updating bios? 

Just now, Sylex said:

I have Bios 3.20 installed when i roll back my ryzen wont be compatible anymore, should i try updating bios? 

well its an update in your case

Well can i just update without any fears of errors? Does the 3.60 bios work with ryzen 5 3600?