Best performance in a dual rad watercooler

was wondering which all-in-one water cooling set is the best

Nuggets In Pajamas 

Swiftech H220 if you can get your hands on it. NZXT Kraken X60 comes in pretty close. Then probably the Coolermaster Eisberg, then you have all of the 240mm Asetek units, which more or less perform pretty similarly. 

At the end of the day, you're talking about within 10% or a couple of degrees of each other, it's not a huge difference whichever 240mm rad AIO you go for. 

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

H320 or the CM equivalent then H220 or the CM equivalent.

was wondering which all-in-one water cooling set is the best

for shear temperature numbers, yes the H220 is prolly best of show. but that is at a cost;

cost of the kit, extra fans and operational issues (but you might not have to RMA the kit).

i do not know your tolerance to shelling out of money and having to do other things to

make it work, but i usually suggest value to performance over top thermal numbers.

the Corsair H100/105/110 series does pretty well (can be on sale a lot of the time) for the

amount spent to what is benefitted. i preferred the H100i over the H220 by the invested

cost and by the 6° warmer temperature using the same fans made no since spending 50%

more (kit and extra fans) for a 10% drop in temperatures.

the water cooling section is loaded with POV on all the AIO systems pros and cons.

The h100i usually performs better than the h220.

This is because the h100i is attached to a cpu, whereas the h220 is in a box being RMA'd

This is the part where we see who doesn't appreciate my joke

The h100i usually performs better than the h220.

This is because the h100i is attached to a cpu, whereas the h220 is in a box being RMA'd

This is the part where we see who doesn't appreciate my joke

I dont and I dont reliability is that bad, just people more vocal about it since they purposely sought it out specifically and it costs more.

The Cooler Master Glacer 240L outperforms the Swiftech H220. I had to RMA two H220s, but I've had good luck with my Glacer. I don't know whether it's luck of the draw or whether quality control is better with Cooler Master now involved.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

The Cooler Master Glacer 240L outperforms the Swiftech H220. I had to RMA two H220s, but I've had good luck with my Glacer. I don't know whether it's luck of the draw or whether quality control is better with Cooler Master now involved.

Is that basically the swiftech made H220? if so it dooes have a faster pump but its really the fans that give it better cooling when using it in stock config. I swap out most stock fans and i suggest you do to! ;)

Is that basically the swiftech made H220? if so it dooes have a faster pump but its really the fans that give it better cooling when using it in stock config. I swap out most stock fans and i suggest you do to! ;)

Yes, the only difference aside from fans is the pump speed, which makes it only a marginally better performer. The Swiftech Helix fans are good and definitely quieter than the Cooler Master Blade Master fans included with the Glacer 240L; however, in terms of raw performance, the Blade Masters included with the Glacer 240L have the highest static pressure of any 120mm fan I've seen at up to 4.16 mmH2O (these are not the same as the regular retail Blade Masters). There are lots of great fans out there you could use though. Since noise isn't a huge concern on my part, I'm swapping my stock fans out for some Cooler Master JetFlo 120s (white LED). Noctuas are always good, as well as BitFenix Spectre Pros, Corsair SP120s, and Gentle Typhoons.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Yes, the only difference aside from fans is the pump speed, which makes it only a marginally better performer. The Swiftech Helix fans are good and definitely quieter than the Cooler Master Blade Master fans included with the Glacer 240L; however, in terms of raw performance, the Blade Masters included with the Glacer 240L have the highest static pressure of any 120mm fan I've seen at up to 4.16 mmH2O (these are not the same as the regular retail Blade Masters). There are lots of great fans out there you could use though. Since noise isn't a huge concern on my part, I'm swapping my stock fans out for some Cooler Master JetFlo 120s (white LED). Noctuas are always good, as well as BitFenix Spectre Pros, Corsair SP120s, and Gentle Typhoons.

Thought so II just didnt know that exact model number off hand.