IDK what's going on

Yifti

Hello

So I just restarted my PC and there was a program that was preventing from restart. Eventually it restarted. I didn't find anything in the task manager.

It's called: CoreSync::â€<musync::â€<WSystemâ€>ObserverImpI

Anyone know whats up?

Thanks

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Just now, Windows7ge said:

Do you have any Adobe software installed on your computer?

Yeah. I searched on the web and it half lead to Adobe, but it never happened before

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

1 minute ago, Yifti said:

Yeah. I searched on the web and it half lead to Adobe, but it never happened before

That's the great mystery of computers. You don't touch anything and something still manages to stop working. If it was a super one-off error I wouldn't let it worry you. If it becomes a persistent issue then it's definitely something that needs diagnosing but as it appears the only immediate lead is it may have something to do with Adobe software.

1 minute ago, Windows7ge said:

That's the great mystery of computers. You don't touch anything and something still manages to stop working. If it was a super one-off error I wouldn't let it worry you. If it becomes a persistent issue then it's definitely something that needs diagnosing but as it appears the only immediate lead is it may have something to do with Adobe software.

I suppose so. It did happen earlier today, though a bit after that I restarted to check what was it but it didn't happen.
Thanks!

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

I had the same message today, and a google search for a portion of that filename and for that warning led me to this post, the only one discussing it (anywhere, it seems) . So it's indeed an interesting coincidence.

Since it's about the Adobe Creative Cloud file storage sync mechanism, I'm not inclined to think it's trouble. I've certainly seen other apps popup on a restart as preventing it, because they were running long and could not be quiesced by Windows quickly enough to avoid the warning.

As for me, I had just had a Windows update (I chose to proceed with) that triggered the restart. As such, it could simply be that a lot of disk i/o was happening related to the restart, which was preventing that app from shutting down.

That's how I'll presume things are, until I see or hear otherwise. Hope that may help you or others finding this.

• 3 weeks later...

Getting this error on a Surface Book. Also have Adobe. Can’t find anything Adobe related written on this. I’m calling them tomorrow. I don’t know if it’s related, but this started after the last time I went to detach my surface book from the keyboard. I hold the button and (the attached pic) this comes up and says I have to end these tasks to detach. Thankfully I’ve been familiar with windows since 3.1 ?, so I knew where to go to end those processes. But the average person maybe not so much. Wonder if it’s related to this Hangup. Or just coincidence? It may be video card/driver related too.  Can someone smarter than me make sense of any of it? It hangs up every time now on shutdown. 

54E8D705-4996-4F4A-A32F-71A56DC811B1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Little late to the party but i'm getting the same app on my restart menu, not really sure what it is but one google search says it might be a Trojan for bitcoin mining, i only decided to restart my computer after noticing my CPU going crazy so i may be affected.

image0.jpg.8c8ec80a6144772dea5a3fe1ab66a36c.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 10/3/2019 at 2:40 AM, olllie said:

Little late to the party but i'm getting the same app on my restart menu, not really sure what it is but one google search says it might be a Trojan for bitcoin mining, i only decided to restart my computer after noticing my CPU going crazy so i may be affected.

image0.jpg.8c8ec80a6144772dea5a3fe1ab66a36c.jpg

Hey, got back to here only now, I was scared because google indeed matches it with some Trojan or something. Everything seems okay though. What happened for you?

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2019 at 1:09 AM, Yifti said:

Hello

So I just restarted my PC and there was a program that was preventing from restart. Eventually it restarted. I didn't find anything in the task manager.

It's called: CoreSync::â€<musync::â€<WSystemâ€>ObserverImpI

Anyone know whats up?

Thanks

So thats a trojan or a normal things related with Adobe. Because in 2018 version i didnt get it

Ryzen 5 2600 / MSI B350 Tomahawk / GALAX RTX 2060 6GB (1-Click OC) / Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666Mhz 8x2GB / ADATA SX6000 LITE 512 M.2 NVME / KLEVV 128 GB SATA / Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm / Seasonic Focus Gold 550W / Tecware Nexus C

Upgrade Plan: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 RAM: GSkill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz/3600MHz MB: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX