NZXT Noctis 450 HDD Bays

TacoSenpai

Don't know if anyone can help with this but I'm thinking about adding more storage to my current rig however, I seem to have misplaced or lost the hard drive bay parts which I previously removed from the case since I wasn't using them at the time.  My case is a NZXT mid tower Noctis 450.  I don't know if there is anywhere to order the hard drive bay parts (not the hard drive itself but just the part that docks and holds it.  I've searched but came up with little else.  If there are other alternative parts or places to look I'm all ears.  I've attached pictures of the bays and how they screw into the case itself.  Thanks!

HDD bay screwed into place from back of the case

20190901_134734.thumb.jpg.5dcadf85391e84b63ce4257a1a90e75a.jpg

HDD bay removed

20190901_134805.thumb.jpg.d1720979ca7730724c8daab62add2d04.jpg

4 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

You don't by any chance have a 3D printer do you? ?

Nah but it might finally be an excuse to start working on my NAS

6 minutes ago, TacoSenpai said:

Nah but it might finally be an excuse to start working on my NAS

If you end up not having any luck finding them online or direct from the manufacturer let me know. These look simple enough and have the tolerances to be 3D printed.

12 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

If you end up not having any luck finding them online or direct from the manufacturer let me know. These look simple enough and have the tolerances to be 3D printed.

Yeah its really a very simple part but as such its also such a niche need so I can't imagine anyone even NZXT themselves manufacturing extras or replacements.  

5 minutes ago, Alistairoh01 said:

If you don’t care about looks and are looking for a way to diy it, I have a couple of possible suggestions. You could take a thin small sheet of aluminum and bend walls on and the required tabs to screw it on. Then you can just double sided tape the hard drive on or bend the aluminum to keep the hard drive inside and possibly make holes to screw it in. The easier route is to take a sheet of plexiglass/ acrilic or aluminum in the same size as the old one’s base. That way, it should slide in like the old one but have nothing to hold it in place. Then put thick screws in the holes of the case which would act like pins for the diy hdd sheet to be held onto. Kind of like a shelf is attached to a bookcase.

I might actually try that out just for fun and yeah I could care less for the look since the HDDs are really well hidden can't even see them in the side panel with the window at all