Is there an ifixit EU sponsor link?

Bashrag

I plan to order an ifixit kit from the EU store and was wondering if there's an EU  LTT sponsor link. I found a sponsor link on the forums, but that one goes to the USA site.

While discounts or whatever would be nice, that isn't a priority. I just want ifixit to know I'm there because of LTT and hopefully have LTT get some kickback :)

Just an FYI, the last time I looked at this (it was well over a year ago, probably closer to at least two years) it was actually cheaper to buy on Amazon UK (with ifixit as the seller) even with the (10%? I think) discount code they had going at the time as it had free postage. The ifixit EU store had paid postage and the conversion was slightly better to GBP. Although you will use the Euro where you are, that might not be the case for you, it might be worth looking up the cost on whatever the nearest Amazon store is to you, if they have it on there and you are going to actually buy it.

3 hours ago, IntMD said:

Just an FYI, the last time I looked at this (it was well over a year ago, probably closer to at least two years) it was actually cheaper to buy on Amazon UK (with ifixit as the seller) even with the (10%? I think) discount code they had going at the time as it had free postage. The ifixit EU store had paid postage and the conversion was slightly better to GBP. Although you will use the Euro where you are, that might not be the case for you, it might be worth looking up the cost on whatever the nearest Amazon store is to you, if they have it on there and you are going to actually buy it.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll run some price comparisons :)