Asus 660 ti vs Asus 670

TicTac
I always go for the fastest single GPU i can get with my money. I usually do not factor in overclocked performance as it is not guaranteed.
Totally agree. I don't even consider SLI/Crossfire anymore unless I want to run triple monitors. Getting something like two 7970s becomes a little frustrating when the 8xxx series comes out and you've spent your budget on a micro-stuttering' date=' sometimes-not-even-used crossfire configuration that draws more power, generates more heat and is incidentally louder. [/quote']

Speaking of Crossfire being frustrating. I recently picked up a second 6870 and my goodness was that ever a mistake. Everything instantly became unstable, and I got terrible micro-stutter in an array of games. I agree with you, avoid xfire and SLI at all costs.

Why not get an HD 7970 for a few dollars more? Or a 7950 which costs as much as a 660Ti and beats the 670 in some cases, not to mention it can be overclocked to be as fast as a 7970.

thx guys i have gone though all your comments and im going to go with the 670 becase it my birthday and my aswell go all out lul thx guys XD

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

say tuned in pc builds and logs becasue ill post it when i get it thxXD

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

• 4 years later...

it depends on how much theyre willing to spend, 660ti has much better price/performance but 670 is obviously the better card

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

• 6 years later...
On 5/2/2017 at 5:25 AM, NicholasNicholasNicholas said:

it depends on how much theyre willing to spend, 660ti has much better price/performance but 670 is obviously the better card

agree