Reset Mobile without logging in

Go to solution Solved by TJ10,
On 8/31/2019 at 2:59 PM, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Phones and Tablets

You should be able to reset it without SIM. Just enter recovery mode. You may need to Google how-to.

I have the same phone and it is impossible to remove the FRP lock without the previous screen protection used on the phone or without using the previous google account on the phone. You need to ask your father to enter his account info and then the FRP will go away.

After that you can add your own Google Account.

i recently found my father's "old" nokia x6 which hasn't been used and i thought i could use it instead of the generic store phone i currently own. my father doesn't remember the pin so i tried resetting it  recovery mode but all it did was factory reset the settings.my father doesn't remember the google account please help i really wanna ditch my crap store phone

20190831_174617.jpg

Are you able to recover your father's google account first?

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

You should be able to reset it without SIM. Just enter recovery mode. You may need to Google how-to.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 8/31/2019 at 2:59 PM, LogicalDrm said:

I have the same phone and it is impossible to remove the FRP lock without the previous screen protection used on the phone or without using the previous google account on the phone. You need to ask your father to enter his account info and then the FRP will go away.

After that you can add your own Google Account.