How to get rgb on the MSI ventus rtx 2070 ?

Rickyys

I've just switched on my pc for the first time, how do I get some rgb on the 2070? I thought it would be with the dragon center program, but it won't detect my graphics card to select colors. Only my motherboard.

I'm pretty sure that the card doesn't have rgb on it?

Looking on MSI site i find no mention of rgb lights on it.

So you would have to tape a rgb strip to it to get rgb on it.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Just now, Origami Cactus said:

I'm pretty sure that the card doesn't have rgb on it? So you would have to tape a rgb strip to it to get rgb on it.

Yeah, just looking around, I don't see anything on the product information about it having RGB.

PC - i7 12700K | EVGA FTW3 3090 | Corsair H150i | ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A | 32GB Corsair Vengance | Lian Li O11 Evo & EVGA 1k PSU

-

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

17 minutes ago, Rickyys said:

I've just switched on my pc for the first time, how do I get some rgb on the 2070? I thought it would be with the dragon center program, but it won't detect my graphics card to select colors. Only my motherboard.

Card doesn’t have rgb afaik 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD