Need help on a sub-800 cad, all-Kijiji build for photo & 1080p video editing (plus slight gaming)

Hi. This is my first post in the server so please go easy on me and I hope that I can learn many things here in this (hopefully) wonderful community.

I'm planning to build a sub 800-ish canuck pesos PC to replace my almost 4 y/o Inspiron 7559. I'm going to get all my parts from Kijiji and wanting to hear your thoughts and ideas for this build. My main use for the machine will be 1080p video editing and photo editing, as well as some occasional casual 1080p gaming (csgo, lol, maybe some offline games nothing too fancy). 

Attached below is the build that I gathered from Kijiji listings in the Toronto area (no ltx sosad) so any thoughts and comment on it would be very much appreciated. Also the section for case is blank because I haven't came up with a specific model yet so any help on that would be awesome. 

Thank you for reading ? 

Screenshot_1.png

Looks good.

The psu seems expensive for what it is thought, but it is fine.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Pls for the love of god DON'T GET THE STUPID WD PURPLE. 5400 RPM hard drives are the worst. Anything you put on them will take forever to load up. For your extra storage, get a WD blue

1 minute ago, Projex said:

Pls for the love of god DON'T GET THE STUPID WD PURPLE. 5400 RPM hard drives are the worst. Anything you put on them will take forever to load up. For your extra storage, get a WD blue

Well it is hard to argue with free stuff thought.

Also he has an SSD for programs and windows, so the slow hdd isn't the end of the world.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

Also he has an SSD for programs and windows, so the slow hdd isn't the end of the world.

Yeah I got the WD Purple as my 21st birthday gift from my dad (weird birthday gift I know lol) so I'm planning to cut down some cost by using it. Besides I'm kinda used to the 5400rpm Toshiba drive that my laptop uses so I think I can handle it ?

7 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

True, I guess. But if his ssd starts filling up, it will get slower, but then the hard drive gonna be even slower. As long only photos and small videos are stored on the hdd

Any chance you can get a 2700 for the same price? 200 seems like a region where the 2700 could also be found, though no idea if thats true in canada

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC