Security Cameras Server + HomeKit Server?

This should be a fun one :)

I have a house with ~100 smart devices (all of the lights, ACs, blinds, some doors, some locks, some power outlets, boilers, etc) - All connected to HomeKit (using homebridge)

As my Security Cameras DVR died, I was wondering how can I in addition of locally storing my footage, store it in the cloud using Apple's free recordings.

Basically, I am looking for a DVR kind of device with 8 camera inputs like the left image, and 1 output like the right image, that also has an API I can access the live footage stream locally on the network.

0.jpg.7dc3913e5ec3dbc3d0754f322d2bb63c.jpg1.jpg.883f417651cdf49be31e861e2f4e8243.jpg

+ Do you think it is a good idea to keep it all on Apple's servers? I think it would be smart to also store a local copy, but the HomeKit integration would be wonderful to access the footage from wherever, securely. 

I am aware of: 

The thing is I already have my cameras installed, and wired to my power-closet, so I just need to find a compatible device

I have a QSee bundle and it has the BNC connections in your images.  8-camera DVR units are readily available on their site.  Support response takes a day or two and EVERYTHING is a support ticket that gets processed and closed 72 hours later, online form or email.  Setup is easy.  Video outputs for monitoring screen or whatever.  USB port for extra storage space.  Standard surveillance HDD for upgrade/replacement.  The apps are easy to use.  The PC software is free, but heavily geared to commercial use.  Way more than a home user needs to mess with.

There are other brands with the BNC connections, so alot of it boils down to the software and user interface.  Most brands will have all the features these days, like remote live view, remote playback, remote download, mobile apps, etc.  I won't buy another one without checking out the user interface.  Online virtual demo is awesome, but screenshots are a minimum.  I don't know if Samsung or Night Owl have online demos.

Shoot, even a Harbor Freight setup has the BNC connections.  Again, interface.  Has the features, but it's not pretty.  And forget about support.  You might find yourself looking up Night Owl docs because they had identical units at one time.

Sorry, just noticed your location.  I have no idea what is available to you.  HF is in the US.

Edited by joey222
clarification