GPU fan doesn't want to change in Afterburner

Hello! 

I recently built a my first PC so I'm kinda new to all this, but everything went ok with the building process and installation process and I've bee playing on my new computer for a week or so without any issues. Today I updated my Gefroce driver and went into a game at the same time and my whole screen turned black. I had to restart the PC and do the installation all over again, and everything went fine (I think). I was going to play GTA V but then I realised that my GPU fans were spinning very slow. So I went into MSI afterburner and tried to turn the fan % up. The fans spun faster for about 2 secounds and after that the fan speed slowed down again to about 20%. I tried to set it on auto mode, but the same thing happened. The software set the speed to 40% and 2 sec later it went down to 20% ish. I'm so confused on what to do and how to fix the problem. I've tried to install evga precision but I am having the same problem on that software as well. I do also believe that my GPU fans are "pulsing" by spinning a little bt faster and slower every secound. Plese help me

My setup:

CPU: Intel i5-9600k

GPU: RTX 2070 or to be more precise ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Strix OC 8G

Ram: (2x8) Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb DDR4 3000memory

Power: EVGA 600 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply

Motherboard: aorus z390 pro wifi

Storage: 250 GB M.2 SSD samsung evo pro and 1tb seagate barracuda