Cable mod configurator suggestions.

EmoChipmonk

I cant really come to a decision on how i want my cables to be colored. Its being based off these 2 pics. Not at all sure i want the purple but i do want black, dark blue and light blue. And yes extenstions. If you wanna know what those are from its Solo leveling.  Build is going to be in a black tower 900 and will be called The Shadow Monarch because spoilers.

https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/#cfgload:5d622f2c0d0655.84604863

This is sort of what i came up with but any suggestions are welcome. Its a shame they dont have a more diverse range of colors.

Iron.png.3f39682fbb9d0806d84e273ed8b9b6e7.pngimages.jpg.453c3d75c3c17c90d61e52bbaceb66ca.jpg 

10 hours ago, EmoChipmonk said:

I cant really come to a decision on how i want my cables to be colored. Its being based off these 2 pics. Not at all sure i want the purple but i do want black, dark blue and light blue. And yes extenstions. If you wanna know what those are from its Solo leveling.  Build is going to be in a black tower 900 and will be called The Shadow Monarch because spoilers.

https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/#cfgload:5d622f2c0d0655.84604863

This is sort of what i came up with but any suggestions are welcome. Its a shame they dont have a more diverse range of colors.

That looks quite good, usually I recommend 3-4 colors as that gives the best depth; two background or base colors and an accent for example. 

@EmoChipmonk I would recommend the ModMesh for more vibrancy, but email Support@CableMod.com and ask for photos of both ModFlex and ModMesh sleeving so you can get a better reference, we can send you some better photos to help make sure you get it right. :)