Asus VG248

PainKiller89

I just got done setting up two monitors. I found out i cant have two displays connected to two different gpu's if i am in sli. So i got them connected to same gpu. I just installed lightboost for both monitors. Made that each monitor had the correct monitor profile. For some reason one is bright and the other one is not bright at all what could be the issue? Both are connected using dual dvi link cable.\

I found out my original was manufactured in jan 2013 and my new one i recieved from newegg was manufactured in nov 2013.

Is the screen brightness all of the way up on both monitors?

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

LED over time ages and it seems to turn a different color from my experiance

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Btw, i have both of them connected. If i play csgo on one screen and firefox running on other screen, If i click on firefox on the second screen game minimizes on the first screen is there a way to fix this?

Btw, i have both of them connected. If i play csgo on one screen and firefox running on other screen, If i click on firefox on the second screen game minimizes on the first screen is there a way to fix this?

It could just be a problem with source engine doing that. Run in windowed boarder less and then try.