HDMI on HD7850 not working

Hi. My tv detects hdmi but instead of saying "Check your cable connection" it says "No signal". My monitor is not even saying "no signal" but "Check your cable connection" all the time. Dunno what to do. HDMI and all the other connections on iGpu works just fine. Only my graphics card has this problem with hdmi. Please help

CPU: i5-4670k / MOBO: Asrock z87 Extreme4 / RAM: Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 Hyper-X 1600MHz / GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7850 OC 2GB Twin Frozr III / PSU: Chieftec GPS 500AB A 500W / AUDIO: Creative Aurvana Live! + Asus Xonar DX / CASE: Tracer TRO-585

Check in the AMD Catalyst control center and see if for some reason it's disabled and if it's detecting the monitor

Also try another cable to see if it is the problem

I checked every option in CCC but didn't find anything to unlock or enable :( Its fresh system and pc so it's weird that it doesn't work. I tried two cables and any of them works. Don't think my hdmi port is damaged cause i've been using dvi port the whole time.

CPU: i5-4670k / MOBO: Asrock z87 Extreme4 / RAM: Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 Hyper-X 1600MHz / GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7850 OC 2GB Twin Frozr III / PSU: Chieftec GPS 500AB A 500W / AUDIO: Creative Aurvana Live! + Asus Xonar DX / CASE: Tracer TRO-585

I checked every option in CCC but didn't find anything to unlock or enable :( Its fresh system and pc so it's weird that it doesn't work. I tried two cables and any of them works. Don't think my hdmi port is damaged cause i've been using dvi port the whole time.

If other HDMI cables do not work, then that port is bad....not uncommon.  Card still under warranty and you have original packing, get an RMA and send it in.....

Case: Silverstone SG09B Motherboard: MSI Z10 Morter M-ATX CPU: I5-6600K  Ram: Corsair LP 2400 DD4 16GB GPU: MSI RX 480 Storage: Seagate HDD Baracuda 2TB x2, Crucial M200 500GB SSD X2 (Raid 0)PSU: Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W w/PP05E Kit

"When to say :blink: WTF :blink: ....$2K rig only used for Minesweeper and Internet Checkers marathons...."