Air Cooling

quayyum94

I'm looking for an air cooler which will fit with all dim slots fully populated,plz suggest the best ones! Note-For Gigabyte Aorus H370 gaming 3 wifi & Asus Rog Strix z390e gaming!

Depends on the kind of cooling performance you after after, i would recommend anything noctua if you don't mind the colour scheme, their coolers are phenomenal.

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

4 hours ago, quayyum94 said:

I'm looking for an air cooler which will fit with all dim slots fully populated,plz suggest the best ones! Note-For Gigabyte Aorus H370 gaming 3 wifi & Asus Rog Strix z390e gaming!

To clear all ram slots easily you're going to want a single tower cooler.  Some large dual towers might work, but dependent on motherboard, case, and ram selected.

I'd go with the Noctua NH-U12A, which is their new 120 mm single tower cooler.  Comes with two of their new NF-A12x25 PWM fans (which are excellent) and comes pretty close to the performance of the much larger NH-D15 dual tower cooler.  It's a bit pricey at $99 USD, but for performance and ease of installation/clearance to other components it's a great value.

This is all assuming you're not running some overclocked high-TDP processor.  That would need something beefier.  For all other processors the NH-U12A will suit you just fine.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

What CPU you are going to be cooling? Are you planning on overclocking?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

What case and ram are you using?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

11 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

What CPU you are going to be cooling? Are you planning on overclocking?

i7 8700 i'm using,no plans for overclocking!

8 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What case and ram are you using?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

Case-Cooler Master MB 500

Ram-Gskill Trident Z RGB

Location-Bangladesh!

11 hours ago, RAS_3885 said:

To clear all ram slots easily you're going to want a single tower cooler.  Some large dual towers might work, but dependent on motherboard, case, and ram selected.

I'd go with the Noctua NH-U12A, which is their new 120 mm single tower cooler.  Comes with two of their new NF-A12x25 PWM fans (which are excellent) and comes pretty close to the performance of the much larger NH-D15 dual tower cooler.  It's a bit pricey at $99 USD, but for performance and ease of installation/clearance to other components it's a great value.

This is all assuming you're not running some overclocked high-TDP processor.  That would need something beefier.  For all other processors the NH-U12A will suit you just fine.

Guys i live in Bangladesh,Noctua is not available here i wish it was or may be Be Quiet but none of them r available,could u please suggest me some other brands that would fit?

1 hour ago, quayyum94 said:

Guys i live in Bangladesh,Noctua is not available here i wish it was or may be Be Quiet but none of them r available,could u please suggest me some other brands that would fit?

Can you link to stores which you would be using? I asked about CPU to see how beefy cooler would be needed. Seeing locked i7 means that H7/M9i or even Gammaxx 400 is quite enough

these also do clear all slots.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

i'm buying stuffs always from

www.ryanscomputers.com

www.binarylogic.com.bd

www.globalbrands.com.bd

7 hours ago, quayyum94 said:

www.ryanscomputers.com 

www.binarylogic.com.bd 

www.globalbrands.com.bd

Last one doesn't load.

Thermaltake Riing Silent 12 and CM MasterAir M410P and M410M RGB would all clear RAM slots. Based on pics, but looks pretty solid clear on those. They are also enough for your needs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, quayyum94 said:

www.ryanscomputers.com

www.binarylogic.com.bd

www.globalbrands.com.bd

H411R: https://ryanscomputers.com/components/cpu-cooler-price-in-bangladesh-ryans-computers/cooler-master-hyper-h411r-white-led-air-cpu-cooler-rr-h411-20pw-r1.html

Make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.