My new pc cant even stay in the bios page over 115 degree!!

MeshDash

Hello everyone,

I just built a new pc and it cant even boot up because of the cpu temps, when i turn it on it start at around 60 degree then it keeps ramping up to more than 115 degree and the pc turn off. Im really not sure is it the AIO or thermal paste or even the cpu itself.

My pc below

Ryzen 7, 3700x

AIO NZXT kraken x52

Auros X570 i

RTX 2070

Corsair SFX 750 watt

Case nzxt h210i

Please help im not sure what to do, i believe its the AIO, i feel its faulty but im not sure if its it

Did you remove the sticker from the bottom of the cooler prior to installing?

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB

4 minutes ago, MeshDash said:

Please help im not sure what to do, i believe its the AIO, i feel its faulty but im not sure if its it

you can check, do you hear the pump? do you feel the tubes getting hot?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

9 minutes ago, Unimaginative Name said:

Did you remove the sticker from the bottom of the cooler prior to installing?

Yes the thermal paste was on the cpu, i removed the aio to check

7 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

you can check, do you hear the pump? do you feel the tubes getting hot?

Is there a noise from pump? First time using AIO, and no it feels cool

1 minute ago, MeshDash said:

Is there a noise from pump? First time using AIO, and no it feels cool

The pump is a little spinning motor, if it's not making a faint noise it's not on. Your tubes being cool means no hot water is moving through them. Did you plug everything in correctly?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

The pump is a little spinning motor, if it's not making a faint noise it's not on. Your tubes being cool means no hot water is moving through them. Did you plug everything in correctly?

The fans are working, from the AIO there is single usb which is plugged in

Just now, MeshDash said:

from the AIO there is single usb which is plugged in

The AIO also has its own fan header, separate from the cooling fans. It needs to be plugged in too, while the USB is only for controlling the lights.

Primary PC:

3 minutes ago, MeshDash said:

The fans are working, from the AIO there is single usb which is plugged in

This video:

Shows that a SATA power cable goes to a custom cable for the pump. 

Primary PC:

26 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

The AIO also has its own fan header, separate from the cooling fans. It needs to be plugged in too, while the USB is only for controlling the lights.

Omg im dumb, i read the manual again and i missed to plug one thing thanks a lot dude