Xiaomi Mi 9T or Xiaomi Mi 9T pro?

Sorfex0

-Snip-

Edit: didn't want to create new post so just edited this one. After checking around i really seem to like the Xiaomi Mi 9T. Is pro version worth the extra 100 euros tho?

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

Mhhh the One plus 6 pro is a nice phone if u dont care about a headphone jack go for it ^^ Dont forget the s10 plus tho prices have dropped alot s10 plus does have a better display ye it has a hole but as a s10 plus owner ur brain really stops seeing it after a while, wireless charing and reverse wirless charging ( the phone can be used as a wirless charger itself ) , ip68 rated the oneplus 6 is not rated even tho they say it should be fine 

Get a refurb iPhone 7 for $300. I know it’s not the most exciting buy. But spending $700 on a phone is ludicrous. Your phone will be worth half as much in 1 year.  The iPhone 7 runs every game you throw at it. And it feels just as snappy as any of the newer iPhones. It’s not the newest and shiniest but it gets everything done with flying colours. 

2 hours ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Mhhh the One plus 6 pro is a nice phone if u dont care about a headphone jack go for it ^^ Dont forget the s10 plus tho prices have dropped alot s10 plus does have a better display ye it has a hole but as a s10 plus owner ur brain really stops seeing it after a while, wireless charing and reverse wirless charging ( the phone can be used as a wirless charger itself ) , ip68 rated the oneplus 6 is not rated even tho they say it should be fine 

Hmmm. Didn't consider that one. Sounds like a big contender. I guess if i will end up buying on of those might as well consider the one with a better offer at the time!

1 hour ago, kokakolia said:

Get a refurb iPhone 7 for $300. I know it’s not the most exciting buy. But spending $700 on a phone is ludicrous. Your phone will be worth half as much in 1 year.  The iPhone 7 runs every game you throw at it. And it feels just as snappy as any of the newer iPhones. It’s not the newest and shiniest but it gets everything done with flying colours. 

Completely agreed! Hahaha~
Only reason i'm up to pay that much for first time in my life because i use my phone surprisingly a lot especially when traveling and in work. So i tho might as well pick up something top of the line for once and see if i can feel/see the difference and if it's worth it in the end to do it again! Tho iPhones do have a good life cycle and they do feel smooth. Tho personally i never found apple products too appealing especially price wise and repair wise i heard a lot of horror stories~ >_<

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

3 hours ago, Sorfex0 said:

Completely agreed! Hahaha~
Only reason i'm up to pay that much for first time in my life because i use my phone surprisingly a lot especially when traveling and in work. So i tho might as well pick up something top of the line for once and see if i can feel/see the difference and if it's worth it in the end to do it again! Tho iPhones do have a good life cycle and they do feel smooth. Tho personally i never found apple products too appealing especially price wise and repair wise i heard a lot of horror stories~ >_<

The iPhone 7 repairability is best in class! There are lots of replacement parts everywhere and lots of vendors who can swap out your battery and screen in minutes. You won't hear many horror stories with the iPhone 7 since it uses a solid aluminum case and mostly standard parts. Something like an iPhone XS seems like a headache to repair however: glass back, notched screen. The only thing that sucks with the iPhone 7 is the short battery life. Everything else is mint. 

Any talks about Xiaomi Mi 9T? Anything "bad about it"?
Friend recommended to me after i told him i want oneplus 7 pro and he told me to check this one out.
It's half price of oneplus 7 pro, ofc the specs are a bit lower, but to be honest, price wise it seems to be very attractive. On screen finger print unlock, full screen display without water drops or notches. 

1 hour ago, Sorfex0 said:

Any talks about Xiaomi Mi 9T? Anything "bad about it"?

Its the best mid-ranger and has better specs/camera than some high-end phones. It's definitely a great buy. 

18 hours ago, michaelbelgium said:

Its the best mid-ranger and has better specs/camera than some high-end phones. It's definitely a great buy. 

Also there is pro version coming out that is gonna cost about 100 euro more with top specs.