I have a bit of a weird question about AIOs

So, hmmm, after a few nights with no sleep, thoughts keep pouring in and I was wondering how long can the fluid inside an AIO last? 

What came to my mind this question is that the PC build I have now is starting to grow gray beard and hair (Intel Core i7 4770K, 32GB Hyper X 1866 MHz RAM, Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI, XFX Radeon R9 Nano [I will be replacing this one with a 120mm AIO GTX 1080]) and I want to retire it.

I'm looking to replace it with a laptop but I want to wait for next year, to see if Intel will finally manage to squeeze out their 10nm and to see if there will be any new improvement to OLED panels at a lower cost.

And I realized that there are still so many games that I have yet to play or finished (even just counting the AAA quality games) and I won't have time to catch up, life has constant changing priorities, BUT at some point when I get older I will have freer time so I was thinking if I can turn my current PC in a timepiece to be used in something like 25-35 years from now. I would probably put the PC in a more permanent storage condition to be used later but will the 240mm AIO I have on the CPU still be able to function by then? Or should I orient towards air coolers (for both GPU and CPU)?

I do plan to expand the storage to the highest capacity 2.5 inch hard drives I can buy (don't have any room for 3.5 inch in the current case) and make backups to most games of the past 10-15 years with relevant Windows 7 and Windows 10 releases if I need OS refresh.

Another reason why I was thinking of doing a timepiece PC is companies come and go and these days we have so many games that are offered as service or are stuck on a digital platform that demands internet connection for authentication and even just usage (Steam, Epic, etc). Not sure we will see everyone last for another 30 years from now.

Any ideas about a project like this is greatly appreciated.

1 minute ago, OlympicAssEater said:

It can last a few years. Air cooler last longer than AIO. Go with air cooler, man.

I guess I will have to change the case as well then, probably going to go with Raijentek Styx for style, sturdiness, and compactness for storage, and top it off it can fit a slim ODD for the use of disks (just in case some of them might still be around by then :P)

17 minutes ago, L0n3gr3yw0lf said:

I guess I will have to change the case as well then, probably going to go with Raijentek Styx for style, sturdiness, and compactness for storage, and top it off it can fit a slim ODD for the use of disks (just in case some of them might still be around by then :P) 

Nice