Bundle-Offer-Worthlees-Help-Nividia

CJ-LightHunter

Heya guys anyone know how I can redeem a code I got for wolf and control for my mobo?

-Have a 1080ti, but lack at 20class cant use the code which expires in 2 days 

-Tried local stores and asked if I could redeem on that no luck, none of my friends have that series, not available in Pacific  stores atm

-Out of options can anyone with a 20class card allow me to redeem for me would be major appreciated  

Very similar to this: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/geforce-graphics-cards/5/308960/cant-redeem-control-wolfenstein-youngblood-on-nvi/?topicPage=3

https://imgur.com/a/uk4SOfO

1. Contact your retailer.
  2. Contact Nvidia
  3. Let it go, it's free game so you don't loose any money on it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I would be happy to that is  if I actually got the games to look I get it I do, A) most people can actually afford upgrades, and B) Nivida will not raise a finger in this regard i doubt they would help I tried they just turned a blind eye and mentioned to talk to the retailer I got that code from making 0 help tbh. 

Plus $$$ as a student that's almost 200 in my currency a huge amount with this it would save me from that cost I can't afford at the end of the day these ''bundles'' are biased in every way to Nivida to much wriggle room for them to not take an onus their support called it bluff and wasted days to try and get them to respond with more than ''contact your retailer'' to instead provide evidence of a card which I don't even have but was given a code for it makes 0 sense and is fair to anyone loyal to their platform I refuse to let this nonsense go on - contacted them on twitter but Doubt they will say anything else either.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised but yet I am 75 views and no comments besides 1 person who doesn't even raise a hand *shrugs* I guess I expected more. Code folks: 5aBIT6gXSdzUEXEN3zbV7Q1s I hope this act of generosity forces you to rethink not giving a dam to students in the future.  *Redeem this in Geforce Experience Obviously if you lack the card like me this won't work I :(  hoped for a different outcome but better for someone to get it than no one enjoys it  i guess...

On 8/17/2019 at 11:20 AM, CJ-LightHunter said:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised but yet I am 75 views and no comments besides 1 person who doesn't even raise a hand *shrugs* I guess I expected more. Code folks: 5aBIT6gXSdzUEXEN3zbV7Q1s I hope this act of generosity forces you to rethink not giving a dam to students in the future.  *Redeem this in Geforce Experience Obviously if you lack the card like me this won't work I :(  hoped for a different outcome but better for someone to get it than no one enjoys it  i guess...

I don't know what did you expect. We can't help with things that are out of our hands. For one, Nvidia codes are only valid with same card. Second, they might be region locked to prevent selling codes. Meaning that someone would need to be from your region to redeem it. Third, its generally bad idea to give something out for someone to redeem and expect getting the stuff back to your account. Or lend out accout and expect something good to come out of it.

Which is why this isn't something forum will be able to help you out with. If bundle is from retailer, they are responsible of giving out working codes. If its part of Nvidia's campaign that has already ended, its still retailers responsibility as they have posted false ad. If retailer fails to provide, you can go with those chat/email logs to Nvidia (except when its expired campaign at the moment of purchase, then its on you).

And third point is still valid. Games are free. Usually. You can check the price of game(s) you are supposed to get by comparing prices of bundle and normal.

Last point. You bought 1080Ti and talk about being student who can't afford upgrade. Boo-hoo, honestly. I have 780 Founders which I bought used. Thats me being student with limited funds upgrading. Getting €$§1000 GPU new as a student is big no-no and you don't get any sympathy from me. Thats months worth of living costs. (€500 for used is more bearable deal, but still over what I'm willing to pay on student budget)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

eh, it is what it is with that said I am surprised with the unhappiness being echoed here, with that being said each to their own. But I also suspect many just didn't read deeply into this and thought along the lines of smh not my hardware *moves along*.

I hope someone got it at least, as for free, depends things have a cost here more so, as for the gpu again that's an interpretation for ya inperfect hopefully soneone was able to use it