New PC Builder

Hey everyone I am looking for a couple suggestions to compare. We are trying to keep the price between $1600 -$1800 preferably around the middle ground $1700. The pc will be used for steaming and gaming. The only two thing that are necessary are the Lian-Li 011 case and a 2070 rtx super. With the Lian-Li case being able to hold up to 9 fans we are trying to stick with 3-6 rgb fans or maybe 3 with a 3 fan aio because of cost. We also prefer the motherboard to have WiFi. We are trying to pack in as much storage for the price as we want to be able to have room for videos and games. We are thinking 1-3 tb to start then he can add more later if needed. We are trying to stay away from a full water build as this will be a first time builder unless there is an easy longer lasting version. (We usually do are or aio builds)

Somethings we are considering but are not needed:

-SSD m.2 + mechanical

-cool master 360 aio

-cool master 120r rgb 3in1 case fans

-650-750w power supply

-intel i7 9700k

-amd 7 3700x-3800x or 9 3900x

-gskill trident z rgb 3600 ddr4 16gb (similar in price to 3200)

Also we are located in Colorado so we will try to incorporate savings at our local micro center. This includes: open box motherboard and maybe Lian-Li case if available. 

This build will be done next month as there are some new cpus that should be released around then and may drop prices off current ones on the market.

An example of what we are looking at or for:

Or

Note these builds are the same except cpu and motherboard 

I prefer something more like this for streaming/gaming. If you get the motherboard and cpu at microcenter you can shave off another 30-50 bucks.i am also tempted to drop both those storage options in favor of a 2 tB intel 660 for around $170. I mean your general build is fine, I just prefer more cores for streaming and I think you went overkill on your psu.

I like this ^^^^^ build better than the OP in my opinion. Also I would go for the intel 660 ssd and add the mechanical one after as they are cheap and easy to put in whenever you want.

1 hour ago, AngryBeaver said:

I prefer something more like this for streaming/gaming. If you get the motherboard and cpu at microcenter you can shave off another 30-50 bucks.i am also tempted to drop both those storage options in favor of a 2 tB intel 660 for around $170. I mean your general build is fine, I just prefer more cores for streaming and I think you went overkill on your psu.

Where can I get the 9 3900x I can’t seem to find it in stock?

2 hours ago, Kyleren0209 said:

Where can I get the 9 3900x I can’t seem to find it in stock?

Not sure. The microcenter here still had a few last time I was there. I would probably just call and ask when they expect to get more.

I'll recommend something like this instead...

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($329.00 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($129.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($195.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: OLOy WarHawk RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($73.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 7K3000 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($52.23 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB Video Card  ($699.99 @ Best Buy) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase H500 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ Best Buy) 
Total: $1711.16
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-16 05:35 EDT-0400

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W