Missing Pieces

Roids

4a26efbe86ede562ffc660b82af50b1c.pngAlright so I have found myself to have quite the issue here with my corsair h100i pro rgb. Right now I'm currently running off of an fx cpu but im upgrading to a 9700k. The issue im having here is when i was gifted the cooler, i obviously had an am3 cpu so that is the mounting i went with. I have since totally misplaced the lga mounting hardware. i have found a solution i THINK will work but its aftermarket and corsair customer support has been zero help so i was hoping someone here could give me the green light to make this purchase. Now i'm not 100% certain on the forums rules as far as posting links to websites like amazon as truth be told i didnt read much into it so i have instead attached a screenshot of the item in question here. If someone could just confirm for me that this will work with the h100i pro rgb you would be a life saver. 

Corsair have reps on the forum that tend to be helpful, can't @ them all because FF mobile dislikes the editor but someone who is on a computer could :) Il do one though @Corsair Nick

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

This has actually been resolved. Corsair customer support finally got back to me and it is being sorted. appreciate everyone's help though! 

@Roids - Good to hear customer service help get you the appropriate answer.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/