EK's cooling kit

I would like to try water cooling, I've never done more than just a closed loop system from Corsair. I thought my old A8-5600k System would be a good place to start just a simple water cooling loop. I have found this: http://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits-cases/kits/ek-kit-l120.html

From EK, it's about $260 US and it has everything I need to do a water cooling build. Has anyone ever used this kit? The CPU is oc'd to 4.5Ghz and is pretty hot when running, and this would be my chance to keep it cool and like I said, try water cooling.

nvm, but I'd get a better radiator than that, also the pump might not be the best but I haven't heard of any issues with that pump

also, WATERCOOL YOUR MAIN RIG, not a A8

nvm, but I'd get a better radiator than that, also the pump might not be the best but I haven't heard of any issues with that pump

also, WATERCOOL YOUR MAIN RIG, not a A8

I would but I need to save some money in order to do that, I will eventually water cool my main rig :P

I would but I need to save some money in order to do that, I will eventually water cool my main rig :P

you better, because it's really good

I would like to try water cooling, I've never done more than just a closed loop system from Corsair. I thought my old A8-5600k System would be a good place to start just a simple water cooling loop. I have found this: http://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits-cases/kits/ek-kit-l120.html

From EK, it's about $260 US and it has everything I need to do a water cooling build. Has anyone ever used this kit? The CPU is oc'd to 4.5Ghz and is pretty hot when running, and this would be my chance to keep it cool and like I said, try water cooling.

I got the 240mm version of the kit and its a great way to start in watercooling but you will have to spend a lot of money to get it to handle more then 1 block as the pump isn't that strong. I had really short runs and it was still struggling with just a CPU loop

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

I got the 240mm version of the kit and its a great way to start in watercooling but you will have to spend a lot of money to get it to handle more then 1 block as the pump isn't that strong. I had really short runs and it was still struggling with just a CPU loop

The pump probably had bad head pressure, just a single pump doesn't cost too much.

I wouldn't buy that kit.

water cooling isn't that hard and if your willing to spend over 250$ on just a cpu loop you should get a pump that's expandable like a kit with a 360+mm rad a true D5.