Samsung s10 plus wireless charger

ImNotThere

Have samsung released an 's10 wireless charger' like how they refreshed their wireless charger with the s7 and the s8, is there a new one I should use or can I just get the cool looking s8 one?

On 8/12/2019 at 12:14 PM, linneasandel said:

The main purpose of wireless charging is to connect with the smartphone to charge the battery of it. The electric current of the magnetic field works to charge the device. They are reliable to see on many websites. 

? Yes thankyou, now can you answer the initial question, I was asking if they have released an updated model of the fast wireless charger for the s10, like they have done with the s6, s7, s8 and s9

I dont think they're specific to the phone, you could probably use the s8 wireless charger just fine, I'm not sure how many watts it can do. Some of the low quality ones only do 5 watts, where the newer ones are a little more than double that now. So really the only difference would be how much they output (reducing charging time for more watts). You're actually probably better off getting a non-samsung branded Qi certified charger. I'm sure the samsung ones cost a hell of a lot more.

41 minutes ago, ImNotThere said:

? Yes thankyou, now can you answer the initial question, I was asking if they have released an updated model of the fast wireless charger for the s10, like they have done with the s6, s7, s8 and s9

That's a spam account.  It's their first post, they have a generic write-up and their sig links to their store.

There hasn't been an updated charger for the S10, but there didn't need to be.  So long as you get the fast wireless charger, you're golden.

On 8/13/2019 at 7:14 PM, Commodus said:

That's a spam account.  It's their first post, they have a generic write-up and their sig links to their store.

There hasn't been an updated charger for the S10, but there didn't need to be.  So long as you get the fast wireless charger, you're golden.

Assumed as much haha, I got the convertible s8 one :)