Where can I view PC cases for real life in the UK?

grangervoldemort

Where can I view PC cases for real life in the UK? Like and actual store with every case imaginable?

- Core i5 3570k
- GA-Z77X-D3H -- REV 1.0

- Samsung Green 8GB DDR3 C11 1600Mhz 30nm
- Gigabyte HD 7870 OC Windforce 3x 2GB

- Corsair TX 650W

- Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E

- TP-Link Wireless N Adapter TL-WDN4800
- Bluetooth Adapter - TRUST 17772

- OS Drive Crucial MX500 500GB

- Samsung BluRay ODD

Lian Li SATA power switch BZ-H06B
BitFenix Recon Internet-Connected Fan Controller
Zalman CNPS9500AT with Zalman ZM-CS5B CNPS Clip Support

some of the large UK tech website have brick and mortar store like overclockers have a store in newcastle 

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

I think Curry's PC World might have a good selection, not sure if it's exclusive to where I live here in Scotland though.

In my local Curry's PC World store, I've managed to see a dozen cases, notably a Cooler Master H500P which I found to be extremely large in person.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

15 minutes ago, seoz said:

I think Curry's PC World might have a good selection, not sure if it's exclusive to where I live here in Scotland though.

In my local Curry's PC World store, I've managed to see a dozen cases, notably a Cooler Master H500P which I found to be extremely large in person.

Lol CURRYS? Maybe it's different there in Scotland, but here in England, Currys is utter dog crap for PC's. It's for grandpa and grandma. My local Currys have a selection of about 4-5 pc screens for example; most of which are not powered so you cannot see what the display looks like, and all of which are low end garbage.

- Core i5 3570k
- GA-Z77X-D3H -- REV 1.0

- Corsair TX 650W

- Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E

- Samsung BluRay ODD

- Core i5 3570k
- GA-Z77X-D3H -- REV 1.0

- Corsair TX 650W

- Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E

- Samsung BluRay ODD

4 minutes ago, grangervoldemort said:

Lol CURRYS? Maybe it's different there in Scotland, but here in England, Currys is utter dog crap for PC's. It's for grandpa and grandma. My local Currys have a selection of about 4-5 pc screens for example; most of which are not powered and all of which are low end garbage.

It's probably because I live near two megastores and just got lucky, the selection is much more vibrant here. There's cases, memory, storage, monitors, and brand-specific products like Corsair fans, Cooler Master coolers, and gaming peripherals. I don't recall seeing CPUs or graphics cards though.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

40 minutes ago, grangervoldemort said:

Look how small it is. They probably have about 7 cases in there to look at.  It would cost me £250 just to get there.

There's at least 7 visible in the image. I would say 8, but the one on the bottom could be a litter bin :D 

Where in the country are you? Assuming nowhere near the north, that would put you in the south... but how far?

The only store I've personally visited would be Scan in Bolton. Much bigger than the above one. I tried at least as many gaming chairs when I went. The only other one I can think of would be Novatech in Portsmouth but I've never visited. The google images only look like about a dozen cases in the back. Thing is, many of these are primarily warehouse style, so they don't have a massive showroom area.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

1 hour ago, porina said:

There's at least 7 visible in the image. I would say 8, but the one on the bottom could be a litter bin :D 

Where in the country are you? Assuming nowhere near the north, that would put you in the south... but how far?

The only store I've personally visited would be Scan in Bolton. Much bigger than the above one. I tried at least as many gaming chairs when I went. The only other one I can think of would be Novatech in Portsmouth but I've never visited. The google images only look like about a dozen cases in the back. Thing is, many of these are primarily warehouse style, so they don't have a massive showroom area.

8 cases is barely scratching the surface. 

Yes I live in the south of the UK. London. 

God that scan place is even further. 

There's a street view style view of the scan store, but it's still not that big at all. Still barely enough cases to view

- Core i5 3570k
- GA-Z77X-D3H -- REV 1.0

- Corsair TX 650W

- Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E

- Samsung BluRay ODD