Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

i agree with @Quadriplegic it will work, but you can get much better performance for the same price.

Also, why would you want a seperate soundcard?

Gamesystem: X3700, 32GB memory @3200mhz, GTX1080 Hybrid

Unraid system: Epyc 7352, 24/48, 96GB ECC buffered @2666mhz, 2x GT710, GTX1050Ti

26 minutes ago, Rokas111 said:

If you're buying this new, then it's at least 3 years out of date.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

This is probably what you should be aiming for. 6700k is outdated at this point. It's still a good gaming cpu, but stuff like Battlefield V and other games are starting to move towards more cores and threads. 4 cores 8 threads is hanging on..a..thread (Sorry, couldn't resist).

This performs slightly better than that 6700k, while having a way better experience overall in games because of the extra cores and threads.

If you're happy messing about with the bios to get ryzen 3000 support, then saving some money on a b450 board would work (I'm not sure if the US has the b450 MAX boards yet, so those could be options too for out of the box support)

The psu was way overkill so we've saved some money on that, and we've also changed the 500gb ssd to a 1tb one. And it still comes to $300 less, so there we go. Enjoy.

And no, AMD is not hot and slow (I'm sure that's what you'll be thinking). That's long gone.

27 minutes ago, Rokas111 said:

If buying used yes, but if you are buying new, you can get a lot better and save money. Don't buy a sound card. If its for gaming it will make no difference. If you are editing audio get something like the focusrite scarlett.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 Cooler: Corsiar H60 MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro B350m RAM: 16GB GPU: ASUS ROG GTX 1070 Case: Masterbox Lite 5 Storage: 240GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB WD Blue PSU: EVGA 600B 

Laptop

2019 Macbook Pro 15 inch i9 4.8ghz 8 core 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 560x Pro

Not to highjack. I remember back in the day using the sound card for the gaming sound then running music off of the onboard sound and a second set of speakers.    This still a thing? Maybe why he is looking at a sound card.