Floatplane auto-unsub and increased price

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

The price increase is new thing, but it has been talked very much, on WAN show and on forums for past year. While old viewers can continue to keep their subscription price at $3, you need to contact Floatplane support to ask if your could be included. I need to do that in future too. I refuse to sub until they have yearly option. And I've been subbed since beginning.

Hey, so I just went to Floatplane, and I noticed I was no-longer subbed to LTT, so I went to the sub screen where I noticed that it's now $5 instead of $3. I know it's not much of an increase, but I hadn't heard about it, at all!

Can anyone explain to me why this is?

3 minutes ago, Magn0053 said:

Hey, so I just went to Floatplane, and I noticed I was no-longer subbed to LTT, so I went to the sub screen where I noticed that it's now $5 instead of $3. I know it's not much of an increase, but I hadn't heard about it, at all!

Can anyone explain to me why this is?

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

The price increase is new thing, but it has been talked very much, on WAN show and on forums for past year. While old viewers can continue to keep their subscription price at $3, you need to contact Floatplane support to ask if your could be included. I need to do that in future too. I refuse to sub until they have yearly option. And I've been subbed since beginning.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv