Dark base pro 900 fan controller

Antrosa91

So I am building my new pc and I want to get the dark base pro 900 rev 2 but I don’t want to use the included fan controller is it possible for me to remove it and use my Nzxt controller.  From what I’ve learned if I remove the fan controller some of the front I/O won’t work like the chi charger if that’s all that doesn’t work in the case it’s not a big deal I really just want the case for it’s design if anyone can help me who has knowledge about this case and it’s fan controller I will be very grateful. 

Thank you 

Just plug the fans into the nzxt controller instead of the bequiet one? No need to remove it.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

That was also a option but I was just wondering  

4 hours ago, Antrosa91 said:

So I am building my new pc and I want to get the dark base pro 900 rev 2 but I don’t want to use the included fan controller is it possible for me to remove it and use my Nzxt controller.  From what I’ve learned if I remove the fan controller some of the front I/O won’t work like the chi charger if that’s all that doesn’t work in the case it’s not a big deal I really just want the case for it’s design if anyone can help me who has knowledge about this case and it’s fan controller I will be very grateful. 

Thank you 

The wireless charger is hooked up to that board to distribute power so it would still be needed for it to function. As said you can just leave it disconnected for the fans but still with the sata power.  

• 2 weeks later...