Water spilled on laptop

I'm a bit frustrated, so I'll keep this short, I spilled water on my laptop earlier and before I could react the screen shut off and the fan slowly came to a halt, anyway, the powered on light was still on so I hard shutdown (ni removeable battery) more water than I thought spilled because it seemed to be everywhere and I've removed the keyboard and the PCB is pretty wet but other parts like the optical drive are dry. Any ideas of how to correct this? I've had this laptop for quite some time and I'd hate for it not to be usable so soon. 

if you found water on that many places it will need to get dry first before attempting to do anything so disassemble the keyboard and back of the laptop and remove any part it allows you like ram, hard disk, optical drive, as much as you can and let it dry, special attention to connectors like the sata, m.2 and similar places

if you see any burnt marks, any green dust or brown dust, white dust near components, well

if it had the symptoms you describe, if it was my laptop, i would be getting ready to buy another, try to save information from it

Bring to service center ASAP

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

7 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Bring to service center ASAP

asap?

time here doesnt matter, electricity, electric components and water already met, if a damage was going to happen, already happened, time to fix really doesnt matter at all

here luck is all he needs, luck to see if parts didnt got damaged and if after water is removed, all comes back to normal, which sadly is not much likely