European LTT merch reseller

Are there plans to have an LTT merchandise vendor presence in Europe?

I really want to buy some clothing but ordering from the US/Canada is just too much of a hassle for us Eurotrashies.

I apologize if this has been addressed before (which it probably has).

They currently store everything in their warehouse or something iirc, so I doubt they'll do that anytime soon.

There haven't been anything official. Though LTT fans were sold on Overclockers UK and some other european stores. So we have hope that they find suitable partner.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Alright thanks for the info. Too bad though, I really wanted that hoodie, but $27 shipping + the chance that it won't fit properly and no easy return route make Jack a sad boy.

12 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

There haven't been anything official. Though LTT fans were sold on Overclockers UK and some other european stores. So we have hope that they find suitable partner.

After the way the screwed us on the WAN hoodie, we will never deal with them again. 

It's possible we will get European distribution sorted at some point. Would be awesome. 

Right now we are still struggling to manage our own inventory though and not ready for a satellite warehouse to manage. 

3 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

After the way the screwed us on the WAN hoodie, we will never deal with them again. 

It's possible we will get European distribution sorted at some point. Would be awesome. 

Right now we are still struggling to manage our own inventory though and not ready for a satellite warehouse to manage. 

If it did come to Europe would it stay the same price just converted to EUR or GBP or something or would the price go down or up?

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

2 minutes ago, josbeph83 said:

If it did come to Europe would it stay the same price just converted to EUR or GBP or something or would the price go down or up?

No idea... It's so far off our radar rn... Busy hiring new designer to bring more products to market. 

I can say it probably wouldn't be a straight conversion since the expansion would carry a lot of additional overhead for us. 

14 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

What happened with the WAN show hoodie? Was that the really popular one with lots of pockets for techy things?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈