Toshiba wt8-a not recognizing bootable device for Windows 10.

So I have this tablet (Toshiba wt8-a) which was originally shipped with windows 8.1 and it was super slow with very little free space left.
I thought why not try to flash android so it would be faster and more free space.
I first used gparted and wiped everything on the disk and made the partition to ext4.
I then Installed Android 8.1 which run really quick but had tons of bugs for me to keep using it (screen staying on all the time, screen tearing, when I pressed the power button I couldn't open the screen by pressing it again and had to hard reset it, etc...).
So I used gparted again and did the same think. 
I then installed Android 7.1 but still had some bug, although less than 8.1 but was also a little slower.
So I thought to try Windows 10 next so that it maybe was more compatible and didn't run into bugs.
I used gparted again and made it into ntfs.
I then made a bootable windows 10 usb with rufus, but when I tried to boot, it said "No bootable device - please restart".
I tried a lot of things with rufus to make usb bootable:

a) GPT FAT32

b)GPT NTFS
c)MBR NTFS
d)MBR NTFS, then backup files to hdd, format usb to FAT32, copying back the files to usb.

But nothing of these worked. Do you guys have any ideas why this is happening?
Also do you have any better ideas I could try for operating system?
Thanks!!

• 3 years later...
On 8/3/2019 at 5:05 AM, lordanhel said:

So I have this tablet (Toshiba wt8-a) which was originally shipped with windows 8.1 and it was super slow with very little free space left.
I thought why not try to flash android so it would be faster and more free space.
I first used gparted and wiped everything on the disk and made the partition to ext4.
I then Installed Android 8.1 which run really quick but had tons of bugs for me to keep using it (screen staying on all the time, screen tearing, when I pressed the power button I couldn't open the screen by pressing it again and had to hard reset it, etc...).
So I used gparted again and did the same think. 
I then installed Android 7.1 but still had some bug, although less than 8.1 but was also a little slower.
So I thought to try Windows 10 next so that it maybe was more compatible and didn't run into bugs.
I used gparted again and made it into ntfs.
I then made a bootable windows 10 usb with rufus, but when I tried to boot, it said "No bootable device - please restart".
I tried a lot of things with rufus to make usb bootable:

a) GPT FAT32

b)GPT NTFS
c)MBR NTFS
d)MBR NTFS, then backup files to hdd, format usb to FAT32, copying back the files to usb.

But nothing of these worked. Do you guys have any ideas why this is happening?
Also do you have any better ideas I could try for operating system?
Thanks!!

Hey, did u get it to work? I have the same issue. 

2 minutes ago, elias_kps said:

Hey, did u get it to work? I have the same issue. 

what issue.. rufus image not booting?. laptop working like crap?.