suggestion for upgrade to new headset

Uaehunter

Hi

I am casual player, but i do love own good staffs. I currently use Sennheiser PC360 Gaming Headset. I can't say anything wrong with it, but i want to use different headset with much more bass on it. My PC360 very clear and soft on the ears, which is very beautiful for movies and MMORPG games when i want to enjoy the sound and musics. But for FPS games i need some punch on it. Also i want it PS4 +PC comparable. 

My interest in  Turtle beach unless there are better 

my budged below 250$ 

the problem is that i can't try whatever headset i saw in the internet, our market so limited. I will order it online. so hope i get much more information from experience gamer. 

Thanks a lot :)

I'd get headphones and modmic, you'll have a much better sound quality.

I'd get headphones and modmic, you'll have a much better sound quality.

that would be troublesome with moving around and i forget to mention that i want it Wireless ^^

hands down Philips Fidelio X1.

it is the best headset (in terms of bass, mids and highs) atm even rivaling stuff priced $400+

everybody from audiophile community headfi, innerfidelity, etc... regard it as one of the best headphones ever even beating stuff like HE-400, DT 880 & 990, HD 650, etc...

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

All headphones are PC/PS4 compatable, they both have a 3.5mm output. If you want more bass, grab some DT 770's.

astros a50's? i love my A40's 

PC360's are already the best gaming headset in terms of sound. If you want more bass, go for something like the Beyerdynamic MMX300, but those are ridiculously overpriced (more than PC360's). Also, wireless usually degrades sound quality.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

Oh guys thanks for your replies, but mostly i am looking for Gaming/movie headset. For a gaming i want good control in either in game and chat sounds.  I really appreciate my PC360, but the mice don't work in PS4. Maybe i need some kind of adapter, but anyways i want have new headset for either platforms. To say the truth i was looking suggestion from Turtle beach cause there are many headset am confuse between them, and what real different  between them as PX5, PX51, XP400, XP500.

Astron 40 and 50 is not my type, i would say the mixAmp is the best, but not sure about the headset quality cause a lot of people complains about it in reviews. In term of price i would get better choices, that what am looking for. :rolleyes:

give me more choices please  :wub:

Oh guys thanks for your replies, but mostly i am looking for Gaming/movie headset. For a gaming i want good control in either in game and chat sounds.  I really appreciate my PC360, but the mice don't work in PS4. Maybe i need some kind of adapter, but anyways i want have new headset for either platforms. To say the truth i was looking suggestion from Turtle beach cause there are many headset am confuse between them, and what real different  between them as PX5, PX51, XP400, XP500.

Astron 40 and 50 is not my type, i would say the mixAmp is the best, but not sure about the headset quality cause a lot of people complains about it in reviews. In term of price i would get better choices, that what am looking for. :rolleyes:

I'd just steer away from Turtle Beach in general. sure, they look cool, and there is massive hype, and MLG uses them, but they're shit quality, and sound bad.

MMX300 really is the only gaming headset with the bass you're looking for. Astro's are also bad.

I'd just steer away from Turtle Beach in general. sure, they look cool, and there is massive hype, and MLG uses them, but they're shit quality, and sound bad.

MMX300 really is the only gaming headset with the bass you're looking for. Astro's are also bad.

The Price tag for this headset is way out of my budget, not like i can't offer it. I feel its waste of budget cause this is for proffsion DJ/gamers not for a casual like me :)

so how about the Tritton's WarHead 7.1 ? anyone tried it in PS4 and PC? 

imo, a good gaming headset needs to have accurate positioning representation of sound and mostly comfort.

the Fidelio x1 suits your needs very well.

if you want a detailed explanation, i suggest you looked at these

http://www.head-fi.org/t/534479/mad-lust-envys-headphone-gaming-guide-updated-1-27-2014-monster-dna-pro-added-edits

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

The Price tag for this headset is way out of my budget, not like i can't offer it. I feel its waste of budget cause this is for proffsion DJ/gamers not for a casual like me :)

so how about the Tritton's WarHead 7.1 ? anyone tried it in PS4 and PC? 

Doesn't really matter "what it's meant for", if you can use it comfortably with whatever you do, it's alright. I myself use "studio monitors" just for listening to music and watching movies and tv shows. Also, most of the regulars here will tell you to get headphones and a separate mic (me included, unless you could get the P360's, which you already have), so I suggest you go to the peripherals section and ask there, you'd probably get a little better response.