My Pc Is Preforming way bellow expectations, PLEASE HELP!!!!

what does regular settings mean?  I realize it's tiring but try to clear about what settings you're using.  There's nothing regular about overclocking.  Also be sure to keep your case open during this process as your VRM and GPU are probably overheating.

39 minutes ago, phoenixflower said:

what does regular settings mean?  I realize it's tiring but try to clear about what settings you're using.  There's nothing regular about overclocking.  Also be sure to keep your case open during this process as your VRM and GPU are probably overheating.

My gpu temps are only at 50, I don’t know what to do, I spent so much money and it’s just re booting

first make sure it's 50c while in a game.

If so then

first thing is to make sure your memory is actually good.  It's possible to receive bad memory.  download memtestx86, flash it unto a usb using rufus and boot into memtestx86.  Make sure your system is completely stock.  You can do this by completely turning off your computer and fleecing the power supply.  You can accomplish this by putting the power supply in the off position and holding the power button on your computer for 30 seconds. 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi, ..., 30 Mississippi.  After you've held it down for 30s.  Remove the cmos battery for 10 minutes.  After the 10 minutes have passed place the cmos battery back. 

You should at this point re-seat your memory sticks.  Physically take them out and put them back in.  You should hear two "clicking" sounds per RAM stick.  One "click" for each side of the RAM stick that goes into the motherboard

Your computer is now at stock settings.

At this point you should run memtestx86 on your ram to make sure you have ram that is not broken at stock settings.

Leave it running for a few runs.  There 4 tests.  Let it run for 4/4 tests.  This will probably be an overnight thing.

After you let it run for 4/4 tests. 

If your RAM is fine, then great you can follow the below steps if not then skip to the bottom

You should update your BIOS to F32 (https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios).  This is the most optimal bios for Ryzen 2.

The way I recommend updating your BIOS is updating it one revision at a time.  So if you're at F3.  Update to F4 then to F30 then to F31 then to F32.  The newer bioses can are aimed for at Ryzen 3 and can be buggy.  Updating your BIOS will improve memory compatibility.

I recommend backing up your data if you can.  

You can start overclocking your RAM.

You should probably do so without XMP.  You will have to set your RAM to it's designated voltage which is 1.35V and you will have to set the timings manually.  Your RAM kit was optimize for z170 and not B450M.  The z170 chipset is made for Intel CPUs, the B450M chipset is what your Ryzen based motherboard uses.  The XMP default timings for your RAM stick will probably not work all that well as you've discovered.  You will probably have to use 18-18-18-40 and let the RAM stick at 2933 Mhz.  Sometimes XMP will change other settings that have nothing to do with your RAM.  It differs from manufacturer to manufacturer as well as from motherboard to motherboard.

If your RAM was not okay at stock settings under the memtestx86 test.

You should now RMA your RAM stick.  If possible call gigabyte see to see which RAM sticks on the QVL for your motherboard and see if g.skill will exchange your RAM sticks for compatible sticks.