Jake seems very knowledgable for a young kid.

Linus > Brandon

Hopefully Jake reads this and accepts this as a pointer rather than a criticism.  Please Jake look at Anthony and take note of how he carries himself in front of the camera.  Stay away from the comedy.  It's not your strength.  Your knowledge and understanding of computer building.  That's where  you need to conduct your business.  If you can stay away from the loud inconsiderate off camera laughing.  As well as on camera stuff that sort of comes across "jerky" that will do wonders for you. 

If you have to try to be funny.  Stay away from inside jokes or jokes only you would find funny.  Get a couple of good Dad jokes.  Maybe those will work for you, but for some reason I don't think you would be able to deliver those either.  That the inside joke or the inconsiderate laughing or the not funny stuff just makes many of us look for the next button.  Away from the product links.  A lot of us look forward to seeing Anthony on and you should be sharing some of that spotlight with him.  That is your strength like him.  The ability to show us and tell us how to get something done or some sort of pertinent info. There are some funny hosts at LMG,  Linus is funny, Alex's complete awkwardness is funny,  James is hilarious, oh yeah and can't forget Riley.  This isn't about those guys.  This is about Jake.  Keep on topic and belt out that stong info with out the laughing and you will likely get more hosting time.  Good luck......!

See I thought he was young too, but I learnt Jake is like early 30's. 

20 minutes ago, floofer said:

See I thought he was young too, but I learnt Jake is like early 30's. 

See Jake,  This guy knows funny.  Maybe consider direct messaging this guy.  He may have some tips on content and delivery.

You can tell someone has too much free time when they complain about a YouTuber's personality.

I don't find he jokes too much. Hell, he isn't even in that many videos, and if he's the main person in the video, he'll generally stay on-topic and serious.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

The beauty of this world is that everyone is different.

You may feel this way, but someone else may crack up whenever they see Jake's antics.

It is simply not up to you to apply your template of how to act to someone other than yourself.

That said, you're also welcome to express your opinion just as I did.

12 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

The beauty of this world is that everyone is different.

You may feel this way, but someone else may crack up whenever they see Jake's antics.

It is simply not up to you to apply your template of how to act to someone other than yourself.

That said, you're also welcome to express your opinion just as I did.

I like Jake's onscreen personality but not James'. That's the way it goes. Something for everyone.

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!