can anyone help?

Go to solution Solved by MeatFeastMan,

The SSD will work fine. BUT...paying $166 for 500gb is crazy. You won't need the speeds of the 970 most likely. This is what I would do:

I changed the 500gb 970 for a 1tb mx500. It's cheaper and it's still more than enough for most tasks, and you won't see much difference in loading times in games between those two ssds (It'll be a few seconds at most).

One change you could make is the 2060. You could pay $450 for a RX 5700, which will give you a solid 10% more performance, possibly more and also give you 2gb extra vram. So that's something to keep in mind. But the 2060 is still a decent choice so nothing wrong there.

Hi!  i am about to build a PC and i have a few questions 

question

#1 does m.2 compatibility really matter because i want to put  a 500 gb  samsung 970 evo plus in the b450 f board by asus it does not say supported under supported devices  would this configuration work?

#2 are there any problems with this build 

thanks for the help 

The SSD will work fine. BUT...paying $166 for 500gb is crazy. You won't need the speeds of the 970 most likely. This is what I would do:

I changed the 500gb 970 for a 1tb mx500. It's cheaper and it's still more than enough for most tasks, and you won't see much difference in loading times in games between those two ssds (It'll be a few seconds at most).

One change you could make is the 2060. You could pay $450 for a RX 5700, which will give you a solid 10% more performance, possibly more and also give you 2gb extra vram. So that's something to keep in mind. But the 2060 is still a decent choice so nothing wrong there.