best way to clean a mousepad?

Visualantics

what is the best way to clean a mousepad? i have a mm200 extended and i got some juice all over it so any recommendations on how to clean it?

My Setup

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k @4.4GHZ | COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOBO: Asus z87-Pro | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti SC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB (8GB) | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro (128GB) | HDD #1: Western Digital 1TB Black x2 | PSU: Antec HCG 850W | Case: Corsair C70 (Black)  | Display #1: BenQ RL2455HM | Display #2: LG Flatron Wide | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) | Mouse: SteelSeries Rival | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2

-nevermind-

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

soap and water or washing machine 

you know, now that I think about it you can put a lot of things in the washing machine.. 

Error: 410

They say urine is sterile. 

You know, the romans used to brush their teeth with it. 

I'm totally being super serial 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

soap and water or washing machine 

you know, now that I think about it you can put a lot of things in the washing machine.. 

Wet a shamwow and clean it 

Wet cloth is a good way.

They say urine is sterile. 

You know, the romans used to brush their teeth with it. 

I'm totally being super serial 

these are all obvious lol... juist wondering SAFE ways to clean it without damaging the mouse pad itself.

My Setup

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k @4.4GHZ | COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOBO: Asus z87-Pro | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti SC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB (8GB) | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro (128GB) | HDD #1: Western Digital 1TB Black x2 | PSU: Antec HCG 850W | Case: Corsair C70 (Black)  | Display #1: BenQ RL2455HM | Display #2: LG Flatron Wide | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) | Mouse: SteelSeries Rival | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2

these are all obvious lol... juist wondering SAFE ways to clean it without damaging the mouse pad itself.

Natural soap and warm water. Then you can pee on it...only if you want. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

well if u find any other ways, do let us know

Error: 410

Natural soap and warm water. Then you can pee on it...only if you want. 

lol i added you on origin we gotta play sometime...

My Setup

lol i added you on origin we gotta play sometime...

Definitely, I play intermittently but when I do I go full swing. I do change my name pretty frequently though. Right now it's set to LetsTalkGaySex lol. Might you actually be an american player? Those I've played with from the forums are usually european, I don't mind but there are only a small selection of servers I can actually ping less than 200 on haha.  

Definitely, I play intermittently but when I do I go full swing. I do change my name pretty frequently though. Right now it's set to LetsTalkGaySex lol. Might you actually be an american player? Those I've played with from the forums are usually european, I don't mind but there are only a small selection of servers I can actually ping less than 200 on haha.  

im in vancouver! lol 

My Setup

You could try using it as a drip brew filter but instead of coffee beans you do vodka.