Beat this Monitor

drewtcjones

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009V8F700/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2N6S0YMS0LEQ7&coliid=IR1RDJIR9EXG1

can you find a monitor that is better than this one at a similar price and size?

and can anyone confirm if this monitor is actually "borderless"?

i5-4670k, Asus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro Series Red 8GB (2x4GB) @1866 MHZ, EVGA GEFORCE 780 FTW w/ACX Cooler, Fractal Define R4 Windowed (Black-Pearl), Samsung Evo 250GB, WD 1tb Blue, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650, Acer H236HL 23" x2, Corsair H100i, 2x Noctua NF-S12A, 2x Noctua NF-A14, Steelseries Apex, Logitech G602

Probably not if you didn't want a smaller monitor nor a larger bezel.

Quote me to get a reply!

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

(-_-) thats the same monitor, only smaller lol. good one though

i5-4670k, Asus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro Series Red 8GB (2x4GB) @1866 MHZ, EVGA GEFORCE 780 FTW w/ACX Cooler, Fractal Define R4 Windowed (Black-Pearl), Samsung Evo 250GB, WD 1tb Blue, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650, Acer H236HL 23" x2, Corsair H100i, 2x Noctua NF-S12A, 2x Noctua NF-A14, Steelseries Apex, Logitech G602

One less inch, $40 less dollars

( -_-) thats the same monitor, only smaller lol. good one though

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

that one looks nice, i like the black better...... and 100 Million:1  :o  :o  :o  :o

One less inch, $40 less dollars

i would rather stay above 22 inches lol, thanks. i know i said similar size but i shoulve said same size or larger

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009V8F700/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2N6S0YMS0LEQ7&coliid=IR1RDJIR9EXG1

can you find a monitor that is better than this one at a similar price and size?

It will most likely have borders, in that the the pixels will not go to the edge. The whole panel is covered by one big piece of whatever-it-is. 

According to the Amazon page, it has a 2mm border. It's pretty small, but not completely borderless. Scroll down to see what the monitor looks like on.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

All monitors that claim to be "borderless" should say bezelless. It has a border where there's no longer pixels, there just isn't bezel, it' just black.

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

There are a lot of naysayers about the faux-border look but I love it. I was never into tacky, chunky plastic crap on my monitor.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

As others have said, it is not as thin as it looks bezel-wise. Here's a decent shot of what it actually looks like: 

IMG_1252.jpg

It still looks nice in person though, just not as small of a bezel as they make you believe.

It will most likely have borders, in that the the pixels will not go to the edge. The whole panel is covered by one big piece of whatever-it-is. 

According to the Amazon page, it has a 2mm border. It's pretty small, but not completely borderless. Scroll down to see what the monitor looks like on.

i believe the quotation marks means he undestands that nothing can be truly borderless

i believe the quotation marks means he undestands that nothing can be truly borderless

He asked a question that could've been answered by scrolling down the Amazon page...

I answered anyways.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness