Making LMG and Floatplane Multinational

I watched the “Q&A With LMG Part 2: Business” panel on Floatplane and found it quite interesting. When they were discussing the potential benefits of relocating their corporate office to the U.S. (as well as the reasons they wouldn't), I had a thought. What would the pros and cons be of relocating Floatplane to the U.S.?

Linus has mentioned on several occasions that before long Floatplane is going to have to get its own offices. Yvonne mentioned that the LMG offices are less than 20 minutes from the border. How difficult would it be for Floatplane to get those offices in the U.S.? As I understand it, most Floatplane employees work offsite anyway. I bet there would be potential advantages in lining up additional creators as a U.S. rather than Canadian company. I am sure there would be disadvantages as well, but could Floatplane be a multinational corporation if they kept a Canadian presence? Luke's home office maybe? Or more likely a desk or two at LMG headquarters. What would happen if those U.S. Floatplane offices included space for 1 or 2 LMG employees whose job was to solicit the kind of U.S. business opportunities that are difficult for them to take advantage of as a strictly Canadian company?

There may well be legal, tax (especially tax), and other reasons that setting LMG and Floatplane up as multinational companies would be a bad idea. But maybe it would be a good idea after all.