Dual-purpose PC Windows Build

I want to use this build to play PC games, from Steam to Star Wars to Skyrim to Bioshock, and everything else high-end like GTA 5, Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2, or Origin gaming.

But, I also want to 3d design with 3Ds Max, photo edit with Photoshop, or even line-art design with Adobe Illustrator. I want to save gigabytes of data with these art programs, and even more if I later on use Game Engines.

That said, I want a monitor that has the HIGHEST refresh rate, deepest, brightest, and 99.9% plus sRGB/Gamma Coverage. Somewhere around 26 inches or more, with stand included, amd multiple connections on the back including HDMI, and if possible speakers included).

My budget so far is a modest: $2,500 To $2,800 or $3,000, as I should have enough saved up at the end of the year.

My question is of course, Intel vs AMD. Which is the better performance, would I actually require 11 GB of GPU power, and of note, I prefer/would like to keep 64GB of RAM for any heavy 3D modeling I may create in my free time.

If there's any questions, let me know and I'll try to answer.

P.S. Is there a better advantage to shop in-store for parts or do online only?

Say, D.O.A. parts, shipping, taxes, or sales?

This is a link to a plausible build thus far:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/W95Xtr3m3/saved/RVBNQ7

You can youtube Quadro P4000 and find that rendering performance is not really that different from 1080 at much lower price.

If I were you I'll get RTX 2080 paired with i7 and call it a day.

• 1 month later...

So, I was curious if this setup is still applicable given the latest updates/news of latest updating firmware and/or newer chips and boards?