From 21 inch 1080p to 27 inch 1080p?

Flaneln

I want to upgrade my monitor to a 144hz a monitor but i would like to also upgrade the size . Right now im on 21inch 1080 monitor and to be honest i hate the size . I feel sort of disconected when playing some games and maybe im stupid but i feel like its the monitor size . . Its hard to explain but i feel like people who have used 21 inch monitor might know what i mean . Anyway i have heard that 24 inch is sort of the sweet spot for quality and size but i feel like that is not big enough upgrade . Im wondering is 27inch 1080p really that bad? i have seen people online saying it is bad and u can really see a lot of pixels and stuff but i dont think it can be that horrible can it? 

2 minutes ago, Labeled said:

How close do you sit to your monitor?

about 2.5 feet away

1 minute ago, Labeled said:

then you wont see the pixels, the people complaining about that are sitting closer to 1ft away

Lol. What monitor size do you have?

I have 24 and 27, I sit closer to my 24, and am about 2 feet away from my 27 can't see the pixels unless I get really close.

Depends on each individually, but for me 1080p at 27 inch is a complete no go. This is also relating to text and everyday windows usage, not gaming only. Would suggest to go to the store and check whether you will personally feel comfortable using it or no. My suggestion would be if going 27 inch, go 1440p.