Problem with SATA ports

Go to solution Solved by Kyle7856,
3 hours ago, star_pilot475 said:

Do you have an m.2 ssd installed as well? Because if you do, it will disable a Sata port.

No. I solved it actually. The SATA ports are next to the front panel connectors and I accidentally unplugged one of the Power LED cables letting the other one connected (either plus or minus, I'm not sure)

Now this might sound strange. I installed a second HDD. After I installed it, I pressed the power button and the PC started but it immediately turned off. After 2 seconds, same thing happens. It restarts itself and it stays powered on for 1 second. I disconnected the HDD, however I let the SATA Cable plugged in the motherboard. The same thing happens...
If I connect any cable (I even tried other cables) in the remaining SATA ports on the motherboard, the PC simply won't start, it powers on for 1 or 2 seconds and it restarts. The cable does not have to be connected to the HDD, if I just plug it there it causes this problem.
I do not know what to do. I hope it's not the motherboard... And it's not the HDD either because I tried it with another PC and it worked.

22 minutes ago, Kyle7856 said:

Now this might sound strange. I installed a second HDD. After I installed it, I pressed the power button and the PC started but it immediately turned off. After 2 seconds, same thing happens. It restarts itself and it stays powered on for 1 second. I disconnected the HDD, however I let the SATA Cable plugged in the motherboard. The same thing happens...
If I connect any cable (I even tried other cables) in the remaining SATA ports on the motherboard, the PC simply won't start, it powers on for 1 or 2 seconds and it restarts. The cable does not have to be connected to the HDD, if I just plug it there it causes this problem.
I do not know what to do. I hope it's not the motherboard... And it's not the HDD either because I tried it with another PC and it worked.

Do you have an m.2 ssd installed as well? Because if you do, it will disable a Sata port.

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

3 hours ago, star_pilot475 said:

No. I solved it actually. The SATA ports are next to the front panel connectors and I accidentally unplugged one of the Power LED cables letting the other one connected (either plus or minus, I'm not sure)