Application to join PC master race

The backstory....

Growing up my home was not particularly gaming friendly and so my exposure to games was all nighters at friends houses (where I basically got endlessly stomped on). Anyway, a couple years ago in college I got the urge to do some gaming but I had no money and a MacBook Air so I scoured steam for a first person shooter I could play. That set off a little bit of an obsession and about 10 months ago I decided I was getting a new pc to actually play games at decent frame rates and to play something other than source games. 

The build!!!

i carefully crafted my parts list when I decided to build a pc.... then changed it like a hundred times since then until I came to this 

cpu: ryzen 5 3600

mobo: aorus elite x570

ram: 16gb ballistix ddr4 3200

gpu: rtx 2060 super

case: nzxt h500i

psu: evga g3 650w 80+ gold full modular

storage: Samsung qvo 1tb

cooler: Corsair h100x

I spent a LOT of time watching build guides and doing research for this build, and it really paid off. It went quite quickly and smoothly and I felt pretty confident through the process. I’ve only gotten to game a little bit with it but WOW what a difference. I never realized how bad my old setup looked until I was experiencing the high frame rates at 144hz. For example, I used to get 40fps in CS go at med/low settings and now I’m consistently in the mid to upper 200s at the highest settings. It’s so buttery smooth what a game changer. As for the hardware, so far I’m super impressed with it all the one exception being the usb 3 front panel connector is very thick and stiff (lol) so I had to route it weird and it looks a little like ass. 

39A2C4E7-081F-42A6-9705-CFCD9A615449.jpeg

5F430D11-B931-4500-B810-8D060C268CFA.jpeg

6816E28E-E07E-4D68-A92F-3B367E883E3D.jpeg

A6A5A75F-91B5-44CB-85CE-8B1DC7E5BABF.jpeg

Application denied. Needz moar RGBs.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

I will have to build another and try again :D :D 

Cable management inside the case A+, Cable management outside D at best lol. Just pulling your leg, looks like a well built system

I went back and heavily Velcro strapped those bad boys after I knew everything was working!

Look nice

I am an old fart that Remember playing Stuff like Keen and text adventures on 80286 with CGA and Later EGA Before finally getting VGA and SVGA on Later rigs

My first system was a used Commodore 286

Waaaaay Before lcd, mobile phones, internet and all that

I did not have the bios floppy (yes it needed that)

So I had to pull out Isa cards at boot to get to enter ITS bios

And the jumpers...  My god ...the jumpers